What happens after hell

As soon as Kira went through that door, she tripped on a rock and fell to the ground. When she looked up, she saw a very... exposed demon. The first thing that came to Kira's mind was a sexy cowgirl. The second thing was the thought of being dominated by this sexy cowgirl.

 The second thing was the thought of being dominated by this sexy cowgirl

"Finally, someone who thinks they deserve to be free from hell. No one cares about you, and no one would care if you stayed down here for the rest of your life. You may be pretty, but your still just as awful as the rest of the sinners down here." Words like these had no meaning to Kira so she just laughed them off. "I am Judgement... Your fate rests entirely in my hands... And yet you laugh at me? I'm curious, what did you do to end up down here in hell? You look puny, weak, pitiful, and just harmless." Kira smiled and told her story, "Hi Miss Judgement, my name is Kira. Lets see, where to start. Oh yeah, my girlfriend abused me for about a year, I met someone new, turns out she wanted to save me from my girlfriend who killed me, I wake up here, I'm making a demon harem, I got a lot of girls to join, some cute, others hot, all still as sexy as you... But I'd feel bad if I told them why I really wanted a harem. Oh and Lucy sent me here to get you."

Judgement could tell Kira wasn't lying, but there was one thing that got her attention. "Why do you want a harem? I'm guessing you wouldn't mind it, but what is your goal in the end." Kira stopped smiling and looked at the ground. "There's someone I want to talk to. I can't keep these emotions in my chest anymore and I just want to tell her how I really feel." For once in a very long time since she's been down there, Kira actually started crying, not from pain but from genuine sadness. Oddly enough, Judgement didn't actually do what she originally planned. She hugged Kira and sat in mid air. For just a few moments Kira allowed herself to be weak in front of someone else. In those moments, Judgement showed that even as the third strongest demon, she still could show sympathy.

"Shît... Lucy is probably wondering what's taking so long. Forgive me, this will only hurt for a moment." Judgement bared her teeth and bit into Kira's upper arm. The two of them got up, and headed for the door. Kira was in no physical pain, but the reminder of what she really wanted made her attitude change. When they exited the room, they saw Lucy as well as the others waiting for them. "Judgement, what did you do... I swear to-" "She doesn't belong down here. What we discussed will stay between us unless Kira chooses to say." Any other day, Lucy would've punished Judgement once they got some privacy. But seeing the two of them, Lucy decided against it and chose to open a portal to the living.

"Wait, where are we going?" Lucy looked at Kira and smiled, "Everything will be just fine." Kira went through the portal first, and the others followed behind her. Kira looked around and noticed how familiar everything looked. She froze with fear when she heard a voice coming from outside the bedroom. "Why are we here.. This is the last place I want to be." Her little harem sat on the bed or the chairs in the room. Judgment stood and spoke, "I told them while we went through the portal... you didn't notice because time in hell is stupid. I'm sorry, please forgive me someday." Kira actually started crying silently, "No... This wasn't my goal. I don't want to be anywhere near here. Please, I don't to be near her."