Kira x Azazel

It was a good thing Kira fell asleep when she did last night, now she was able to get up knowing that everyone else was asleep. After doing her morning routine, she felt better. She tossed on a plain white shirt and some plaid pajamas. Instead of leaving like she had planned, she actually went to get Azazel and Justice who were sleeping together. For some reason Justice was able to wake up with ease while Azazel needed a few extra minutes. It was also at this time that Kira could see the scars on Justice's body. She was also able to see Justice's toned body which made her blush. Funny enough, Azazel wasn't wearing her lingerie like last time and Kira had to actually her surprisingly built physique. It wasn't quite as well as Justice, but definitely something Kira would enjoy staring at.

"So Kira, how come you woke us up before everyone else?" Kira looked down at the ground to avoid looking Justice in the eyes. "Cerberus is afraid of me and I'm scared she might lose her trust in me..." Justice hugged Kira which kind of made Azazel jealous. "How about we put some clothes on, then we'll talk to her." Kira nodded her head and grabbed her phone as well as her headphones. By the time she got back to them, they were already in their usual clothes. "Do you know where Cerberus is?" At the sound of that name, Azazel seemed unhinged, she seemed even scarier than Judgement. "Right across from us."

They left their hotel room and went right across from their room. Kira knocked on Umiko's door and waited for a few moments before it was opened by her brother, Taylor. "Come in, come in." The three girls walked into the hotel room to see Umiko and Cerberus playing B02 zombies. Cerberus and Umiko didn't notice the guests and continued trash talking at eachother. "It's only round 7, how did you go down? Wow, you really are some dog shiţ." There was no doubt about it, Umiko was definitely drunk. "Shut up you little human shiţ, you know you want us to fūck you. You'd probably enjoy it too." Cerberus wasn't drunk, she was just mad that Umiko had been winning the past few games.

Taylor had a bag on the floor where the door was, said his goodbyes to the guests in the room, and left with his bag. Kira was going to go interrupt their game but heard something odd, "You giant mutt. The only one getting fůcked is your friend and she'd LOVE it. Actually, screw that, I'd rather cuddle her cute asş to sleep." Umiko was laughing until she stopped and fell to the ground but luckily Cerberus caught her. Umiko was sleeping with a very drunken yet happy face. "Any idea who she was referring to?" Justice just had to say it...

Cerberus looked over and saw Kira who smiled shyly. Cerberus immediately turned off everything and slowly walked over to Kira. "Please don't tell on me again, I didn't mean it. Yeah it was a joke. I promise I'll stop trying to corrupt the humans." Kira took one step forward which caused Cerberus to take a small step back with fear. The second step and already they were trembling. Once Kira was an arm's length away, she whisperd something only for Cerberus to hear, "I'm sorry." Kira couldn't even look Cerberus in those tear filled eyes. As for Azazel, she needed to wait for the right time. She just needed Kira to move a little. Once Kira moved, Azazel grabbed a knife and sprung at Cerberus. The knife stopped at Cerberus throat because Justice managed to stop her. All of this happened when Kira blinked, so in under half a second.

"Apologize all you want... If you ever do that again, I won't fail to send you back to həll." The look on Azazel's face wasn't that of anger but rather genuine hatred. After being let go, Azazel returned the knife to its rightful place and sat beside Umiko. Cerberus sat on the couch and looked as if her soul left her body. Azazel proceeded to heal Umiko's unconscious body but then felt a hand on her shoulder. Justice took off her shades and looked Azazel in the eyes when she spoke, "We will talk about this." Justice put her shades back on, Azazel permanently removed the headaches and mingranes from Umiko, and Kira sat next to Cerberus. "Kira, we should probably go... You and Azazel have a date remember." "You two go ahead, let me talk to Cerberus for a little bit." When Azazel and Justice left, Kira turned her attention towards Cerberus.