A Mysterious Past

Author's Note: Senn, Flame, Val, and Galleous are all part of the Knights of Ardonia. The KoA will be making an appearance just later in the book.

In Ataraxia the Sun was shining bright. There wasn't a cloud in the sky. Senn was going to meet up with Flame, one of his mentors in songs. Senn and Flame had been training for about two weeks and Senn has been able to wield the power of his song. Till one night everything changes.

As Senn slept soundly in bed he started tossing and turning and hearing voices in his head. Till they started to come into play. Whose child is this? Keep him safe. Forbidden. Then suddenly he saw a face. But he couldn't tell who, "Who are you?" Senn asked reaching out, "WHO ARE YOU," he said again before waking up back in Galleous' house, "huh" Senn mumbled, "what was that?" Senn questioned and thought there was someone who might have an answer.

The next day Senn and Flame were chatting, "hey Flame can I ask you something?" Senn asked, "Sure," Flame said with a smile which is usually odd since Flame rarely smiles, "can you keep a secret?" Senn asked, "Of course. I'm great at keeping secrets from my brothers" Flame joked

"I had this weird dream that I can't quite make out. I think it might have something to do with my past" Senn explains," how so?" Flame asked," I heard these voices like "Whose Child is this" and "keep him safe" and even" forbidden" and I have a hunch they are tied to my past," Senn says and then noticed Flame's shocked face.

"wow, that's a lot. Have you told anyone else?" Flame asked and Senn shook his head, "I want to first find out what these words mean. I heard whose child is this before" Senn says," who have?" Flame said curious," yeah when ai first arrived here the elder guardian was doing something to me and then I heard that voice" Senn explains thinking back to when the guardians first pulled him into the water, "well that sounds crazy. If you ever have another one of those dreams let me know" Flame said getting up and winking.

That night Senn tried to focus on those dreams and even that face he saw but none of it made sense. He wanted so badly to know but some things we want are things we get and there is never what we expected.