Betrayal

Amelia joins the Knights of Ardonia and is building a device to help them find the Prime Songs. Senn reveals the location of the Mobilium Prime in Crown Peak. But maybe who and where in Crown Peak weren't the best idea.

During The Battle For the Mobilium Prime.
"Up here, in the Crownwood." Senn told him.

They made their way over and into Sulliman's house. Everything was dark.

"Sulliman?" Senn asked cautiously as he and Achillean walked into the clearing.

"Who are you two and what are you doing in my house?" Sulliman demanded, walking into the room with his crossbow drawn.

"My name is Senn. I'm a friend of Thalleous Sendaris- I was here many months ago when he gave you a Prime Song." Senn reminded him.

"Ohhh... right I remember that now." Sulliman siad, lowering his crossbow.

"Thalleous gave you the Prime Song to keep it out of the hands of another. We need it back, before the Deathsinger finds it." Achillean told him.

"Well... you're too late for that." Sulliman responded. Sullivan's crossbow flew up in Ingressus' hand as Achillean and Senn widened their eyes with horror as Ingressus stepped into the room behind Sulliman.

"I have already found the Prime Song." He said, holding it in his hand.

"Ingressus..." Achillean drew in a startled breath.

Senn drew his sword and the Tidesinger shifted, moving his staff into an offensive position. Ingressus remained calm and didn't draw out his weapon.

"Achillean, I should have known you would follow me into this next war." He said with narrowed eyes.

"The Second Great War has finally begun, and there is no one to stop the Voltaris this time." Sulliman announced.

"Thalleous trusted you!" Senn screamed at him.

"Thalleous wanted to keep the Prime Songs safe. They are safe with me." Ingressus reasoned cooly.

"When the new order inevitably takes control of Ardonia, I will continue to have a place of importance, and not be crushed in a pointless rebellion." Sulliman added. Achillean was silent during the entire conversation, but then started to speak.

"You have fewer Prime Songs, less Voltaris kin, and no allies. We defeated you last time, we shall defeat you again." He raised his staff and Senn gripped his sword, the two of them ready to fight.

"We shall see." Ingressus fired an Aggressium Song towards Achillean, but Senn stood in front of him, blocking the Song just barely with his shield Song. When Ingressus fired the crossbow Senn blocked a few before being hit in falling unconscious.

Ingressus dashed towards them and fired again, sending Achillean and Senn flying out the window and landing on the outer deck. Achillean scrambled over to Senn and held him up, but his eyes remained shut. Achillean removed the arrow and covered the wound with his hand so it would stop bleeding.

The Deathsinger walked through the broken window and onto the deck, flames engulfing most of the building now,"You were wrong about one thing. It is you who has no allies. Where is the Enderking? Are the kingdoms united and ready to fight? When was the last time the Ardoni used the Songs of War?"

The Angel of Death flew down and landed beside Ingressus as he continued to speak, "I myself have re-forged an alliance with the Nether, and they are eager to reclaim the Overworld."

Achillean slowly lowered Senn back down onto the wood and staggered up, holding his staff in front of him once more.

"Then I will do what I must... to stop you." He managed to say in a pained voice.

"You know I do not wish to kill you, Achillean. But if you refuse to surrender..." Ingressus broke off and his eyes widened, looking up.

Achillean turned to see what was going on and saw Luna hovering above the deck with Abbigail on her back, sword drawn and crown on her head.

Luna breathed a stream of fire towards Ingressus, but he used the short-ranged teleporting Mobilium Song to evade her attack.

The Enderdragon reached down, picking up Senn and Achillean before soaring away.

Ingressus watched her fly away, furious but nervous about the Enderknights' return.

Sulliman and the Angel of Death were standing behind him.

"Fly back to Pythus. Tell him it is time to begin the invasion." Ingressus told the Angel of Death. It spread its wings and soared away.