Questions

Galleous and Thalleous have a lot to catch up on. It's time to ask questions that may result in some shocking secrets about our beloved champion. How will the story unfold?

Early one morning the hint of bacon and eggs cot Galleous' nose as he walked downstairs. He noticed everyone was already up, "Morning" Ophelia said as she set a plate of eggs down. Galleous noting how the man only served him fruits - and reached for one of the plates of bacon to add, "how made this?" Galleous asked then Thalleous came out with some fresh peices of bacon.

"I did" Thalleous said as he set the plate down, "I didn't know you could cook" Galleous said and Thalleous chuckled," I picked up a few tricks from a friend. Oh that reminds me" Thalleous said before heading to the stairwell," Kiri come down breakfast is ready!" Thalleous shouts and sat down," who's Kiri?" Galleous asked and Thalleous went silent for a moment them sighs and then faces Galleous," she is someone who I... " Thalleous' voice trailed off when his eye fixed on something else.

When Galleous turned around a young girl standing there. Galleous was shocked by this and Thalleous chuckled and walked over and she hid behind him.

As Galleous faced the young ten year told girl with eyes in full shock, "Deamos killed her parents. She has no one else. We took her in and now she's family" Thalleous said as the little girl hid behind her adoptive father. Galleous was shocked but also confused with how had Thalleous handled all this. First it was dealing with three kids and now adding another, "Thalleous" Galleous started but then Ophelia stepped in, "I've agreed with this plan" Ophelia said as if she had read Galleous' thoughts.

Thalleous what have you gotten yourself into

"Kiri this is Galleous, my older twin brother" Thalleous says and she looked at him with her emerald green eyes. She was Kaltaris which shocked Galleous. He hadn't seen many female Adroni let alone one being a child, "it's nice to meet you" Galleous said facing her and she smiled before hidding behind Thalleous again, "She is a bit shy is all" Thalleous said leading her over to the table, "Sen had some stuff to take care off so he won't be able to join us. Oh by the way Almrak did Angel ever receive any new letters?" Thalleous asked, "only a few" Almrak said handing them over and Thalleous looked at them.

"Junk. Junk. Death Hex" Thalleous said before throwing the death Hex in the garbage," anything important?" Thalleous said with annoyence," one letter from the council" Deltheus said pulling out from behind Almrak's back," The council said wait till later for him to read" Almrak said and Deltheus hands the letter over.

Thalleous read it quitly then got up from the table, "I must give this news to General Aaron. I assume he might need to know this" Thalleous said giving Ophelia a kiss before leaving. Galleous looked confused, "Has Thalleous always been like that?" Galleous asked, "Not always. It started during the found of the place" Ophelia started,"Thalleous was so keen on keeping it hidden he stress himself a bit to much" Ophelia continues and this got everyone interested," But after seeing so much change he fears that he may never get a chance to be the father they need. He just wants his children to have a better life then he did. After all he did do a lot of sins that he must payup for. He is still earning the apologies from the Voltaris after the whole" Ophelia said before Galleous raised an eyebrow," Slaughtering them after he was chosen to be champion" Galleous said and Ophelia nods.

"Thalleous never wanted to hurt them. But the Master were insisting on them being gone so he did only those sins and slaughters made Thalleous' spirit of peace slowly die from pain. He wanted so badly to raise Senn but never got the chance" Ophelia said and Galleous knew why but never expected all this about is brother. He knew Thalleous kept his champion business private but he could have at least told someone of his hidden pain.

Galleous wants his brother not suffer alone. He wanted to stay out of the war and he wanted Thalleous to join him but never exactly thought about what Thalleous was thinking.

Maybe it's time someone steps in...