Future Problems

"What in the name of Ardonia happened?" Ria asked as she woke up to find the camp wasn't how she remembered, "I have no idea but she has something to do with it" Grek said and Amelia looked shocked, "well if you hadn't bumped into me none of it wouldn't have happened" Amelia protested, "where are we?" Hubris asked, "more like when are we?" Amelia said and saw her device an picked it up. She checked the date on it and turned to the group in shock, "we traveled 5 years into the future!" Amelia said then group looked shocked.

"How is that even possible?" Galleous asked, "well like I said my device has the power to time travel. To both past and future" Amelia explains, "well what happened here?" Ingressus asked looking at the damage done, "no idea. But I suggest we have a look around to find clues" Amelia said," Wait! Where are Achillean and Senn!" Ria said," they must hav not been there when th portal appeard" Amelia said," don't worry Ria wherever they are well find them" Hubris said and the group left towards a town.

The group walked towards a town but Ingressus grabbed a cloak for reasons. As they walked through the town Ria walked over to a small market stall, "excuse me sir but do you know where-" Ria was cut off, "beat lady I'm not lookin to sell anything for you pesky Ardoni. Not since the battle for Crown Peak" the merchant said and Grek came over, "she just wanted to know where we can find an inn. What as your problem!" Grek shouts, "Grek knock it off" Hubris came over, "what do you mean battle for Crown Peak?" Rai asked, "do I look like a history book to you. I said beat it!" he shouts and the group did so.

"That was so rude" Grek said and Ria and Hubris agreed, "what did he mean by battle for Crown Peak?" Masani asked, "I don't know. But maybe we should find a place to stay first" Amelia suggest. The group enters a small inn and Ingressus made sure to hide his face, "welcome how can I help you?" the lady asked, "how much for one night here?" Ria asked, "depends on how many of you?" she replied, "Eight of us" Ria said, "well them eight gold" the lady said and Ria passed her the gold and she handed her the keys, "each room had two beds so some of you might have to share" the lady said. The group found there rooms and unpacked their stuff, "hey Ria can I ask you something?" Amelia asked, "sure" Ria responed, "well I know I have meet the Knights of Ardonia but I never meet this Senn or Achillean. Who ar they?" Amelia asked, "well Achillean is known as the Tidesinger" Ria began, "ah yes the famous Tidesinger" Amelia mumbled, "and Senn well he's my adoptive brother and I just got him back I can't lose him again" Ria said holding back tears.

"I know what it's like as well Ria" Amelia said sitting on her bed, "I lost my family back durring an attack by the Deamos. I was the only survior. I've been travelling far and wide for a place to call home. But everywhere I went they would be there. Then I was kidnapped by the Nether and so forth. I never thought all this would happen to little old me" Amelia said with a chuckle.

"I sorry that happened to you" Ria said, "we can't change the past but we can change the future" Amelia said then turned off her light, "night" Amelia said before falling asleep. Ria watched pit the widow as the bright moon shined bright. She remember that faith night when Senn and Ria saw each other for the last time before that attack on Sendaria...

As the team walked along a path they could hear voices. They hid an found it was two werewolves, "when do you think we could head back?" on asked, "not tell Achillean gives the order. We still need to find...." there voices trailed off as the group can out, "well that was interesting" Grek said, "Achillean is involved!" Ingressus said but then he realized he said that aloud and both werewolves look at them, "um hello" Ria said but both circle them, "names" one asked, "I'm Ria, Ria Sendaris" Ria answers, "As in caption of the Knights of Ardonia" another asked, "yes?" Ria replied, "you need to come with us" one said, "why?" Hubris asked, "it's not safe to speak here follow us to the docks on Achillean's orders" the other responds.

As they mad it to the dock they couldn't believe there eyes. Achillean Nestoris right in front of them only he looked older and his staff was covered in dents. What was even more shocking was that one of his horns was cracked. He had three large claw marks on his left arm. As slight scar under one eye. When one of the werewolf walked over and whispers something into Achillean's ear. As Achillean faced the group he would not believe his eyes, "well I'll be darn" Achillean said as he walked over, "you've change?" Ingressus said and Achillean laughed, "so have you" Achillean said, "where's Senn!" Ria asked from behind, "don't worry he is fine. Come we have much to discuss" Achillean said and the group plus Achillean and those two werewolves hopped on a boat and set sail....

Sorry for late post. I've been busy. Im going to Seattle tomorrow so I'm hoping I can still post new chapters. But till then have fun reading 📖📖📖🦦🦦🦦