Thalleous and Ophelia

Author's Note: If some of you are curious about Senn's mom well she will be making her appearance in this chapter so stay turned bye 🦦🦦🦦
Idea requested by Graceful_Pinkie
Senn's mom will be named Ophelia thanx a bunch and happy reading
WARNING SPOILERS FOR SEASONS 2 AND 3

The Nightwing Island
The Nightwings were gathering for a council meeting, "when will the venchstone armor be ready Mastermind" one asked, "I still need more time to test it but don't worry I'm sure it will work," Mastermind said, "and what news do you bring us Thalleous," the princess asked, "General Rachel will try to attack Meridian and take control but he can't do it until he is sure no one will stop from" Thalleous explained, "good that means we have time but Queen Battlewinner also would like to know when the recruits will be ready," The Princess asked, "I assure you, Princess Greatness they will be ready once they start acting they should be" Thalleous mumbled the last part and the Princess nods and the meeting ended as Thalleous entered his room he grabbed the key the was hanging around his neck and pressed the eye-shaped button.

The Nightwing IslandThe Nightwings were gathering for a council meeting, "when will the venchstone armor be ready Mastermind" one asked, "I still need more time to test it but don't worry I'm sure it will work," Mastermind said, "and what news do ...

And opens a portal to the Barrier Mountains and as Thalleous walked through he saw two Voltaris talking. One of the noticed him walking towards them, "evening father" one of them greeted, "evening Almrak. Where is your mother?" Thalleous asked, "same as usual. Just finishing up some work business" the other replied, "thank you Deltheus," Thalleous said as he walked over to one of the houses and knocked on the door. As a female Voltairs opened the door she smirked, "well long time to see Thalleous. I thought you were still at the council" She said hugging him, "I was we just finished" Thalleous explained and they headed inside for a lovely chat.

After a brief chat the female finished her drink and looked at Thalleous, "are you sure no one knows about what we are doing?" She asked and Thalleous nodded, "but Ophelia I must know are you going to be alright with moving to The Nightwing Island?" Thalleous asked, "I'm sure. If I stay here any longer the Voltaris will suspect something is wrong" Ophelia said then Thalleous placed a hand on her's, "that's why I'm doing this so we can give our family a fresh start. We will never live in fear again. I just want to be the father our family never had" Thalleous exclaimed, "and you will after The Day of Unity when everything goes according to plan as long as we stick together" Ophelia said and Thalleous brings her in for a kiss, "how did I ever fall in love with you" Thalleous joked, "I could ask the same" Ophelia said and as Thalleous reopened his portal back to the Nightwing island he hopped thing would fall into place. Only Irene can help guide him down the right path...

With Knights of Ardonia
After Senn explained all of the crazy stuff that happened everyone was in shock. Mostly Galleous. Senn was still calming down from his breakdown he had, "ok this is a lot to process. But I'm glad to know that I'm not the last of my family anymore" Galleous said still holding a still kinda sad Senn, "and I'm shocked that Thalleous never mentioned it" Hubris said, "Same here. But my brother liked to keep his personal life well personal. If Id had known he was my nephew all those years ago I would have taken Senn in a heartbeat" Galleous said and Senn smiled at him, "well one this is for certain we have to find out who was working with the Necrolord and what were those weird Green stones" Ria explained, "hang on what Green stones?" Galleous asked, "Well I and Flame found someone working with the Necrolord and they were holding some weird Green gemstone" Ria explained and Galleous thought for a moment, "You are talking about Emeralds," Galleous said, "but why would they need Emeralds," Grek asked, "I'm not sure but one thing is for certain we will find out what's going on and we will stop this war once and for all" Achillean said coming up from behind with someone next to him," And who's your friend?" Hubris asked," He is an old acquaintance of mine" Achillean explains, and the figure nods as of this moment everything will change and soon things aren't going to go smoothly for our group of knights...