The Way The Cookie Crumbles

Ria and Senn have some catching up to do. But when Senn reveals some shocking news. His injury has gotten worse and he refuses to open up.
It's up to Ria to break the walls that Senn has built...

"Its getting worse by the day" a healer from the healers hut said examining Senn's wound. It was slowly becoming infected due to not treating it properly. The healer finished stitching up the wound and got up, "see you in a week young Senn" The healer said waving to Senn as he left. He had made sure to keep it hidden especially from Ria. Senn knows how she will act if she saw how bad it was. As Senn entered his Blacksmith shop he sighs and began to finished the axe he was working on the other day before reuniting with Ria. Then he heard footsteps enter the shop, "how may I help you" Senn said before seeing it was just Ria, "hey Senn do you have a minute?" Ria asked, "of course" Senn said placing the axe on display before have a lovely chat with Ria.

After an hour of chatting Ria noticed something off about Senn, "you alright Senn?" Ria asked and that made Senn's nerves kick in, "yeah I'm fine" Senn and Ria knew that was a lie, "you can tell me anything" Ria said and her voice reassured Senn a little bit not much.

"Senn... What is the matter?" Ria asked Senn put up walls for a reason. He wanted to protect those he loved. Even if it mean his own suffering.

"Ok ok I haven't been to totally honest about something. And it's definitely not a big deal but um" Senn showed Ria his scar and how it was bandage up. Ria was shocked. She remember Senn being injured back after the whole Crown Peak insedent.

"Why didn't say anything!" Ria asked and saw Senn's face of guilt, "I-I thought you would forcus more on me that the mission if I said anything" Senn said and Ria sighs, "but you could said something. That was your choice" Ria said.

"There are no good choices Ria. And that's how the cookie crumbles" Senn said and sat down with a sigh, "bad things happen and there is nothing we can do to stop it" Senn said and Ria left thinking about what Senn said about choices.

The walls between them will continue to grek unless someone can take the first step to break them down. Let's hope the choice is soon.