Making a Promise

Senn is facing Thalleous and has his head full of questions. And those questions may get answered.

Thalleous faced Senn and Galleous and the others with his tearful eyes. Senn slowly walked up to Thalleous in case maybe it was a dream or hallucinations. But as he faced him Thalleous immediately hugged him and Senn hugged right back. Both fall onto their knees and begin to cry tears of joy, "I thought you were dead" Senn manages to say, "I have my ways of surviving. I'm glad you're alive" Thalleous said then looked up at Galleous who just stood there in shock. As Thalleous got up he walked over to Galleous, "no no your not him. Your just an illusion" Galleous began to deny it but as soon as Thalleous hugged him he as well had eyes full of tears, "Achillean told me you died" Galleous said but Thalleous chuckled, "you know I always never go down without a fight" Thalleous joked then everyone else looked shocked. Achillean cleared his throat to get their attention," oh right Lucan, Katelyn, Lucinda meets my brother-" Galleous was cut off by Hadion, "Thalleous Sendaris. In the flesh. It's a huge honor" Hadion said and Thalleous nods," I'm still shocked I'm meeting the legend himself" Lucinda said and the others nod," You have to be dead to be a legend" Thalleous joked.

That night Thalleous explain what he was up to but made sure to mention Ophelia or The Final Light till later. He mentioned how he used healing magic to survive the attack on Sendaria, "then I've traveled to find Senn ever since. I had a feeling you'd remember what I said and head to Ataraxia. And well meet Galleous of course" Thalleous explains," So that's why you wanted to go to Ataraxia?" Senn asked and Thalleous nods," I needed Galleous' help with something" Thalleous motioned to Senn, "I wanted to tell you when we got to Ataraxia but then the Voltaris ended up attacking, and well you know the rest," Thalleous says and Galleous noticed the stab wound from the spear. It was still healing, "shouldn't you rest," Galleous said raising an eyebrow at Thalleous' wound which Thalleous seemed to notice, "I will once this war is over," Thalleous says.
That night everyone was sleeping and Thalleous was watching over when Angel, Thalleous' messager bird showed up and whispered something into Thalleous' ear. Just before leaving he felt a hand grab him and saw Galleous, "Don't go" Galleous asked and Thalleous sighs, "alright I'll stay and this time I won't ever leave you and Senn" Thalleous says, "Promise"...

The next few chapters will be seeing things through Ophelia's POV (not actually but you get)
And they're are kinda happy chapters have fun bye!!

٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ 🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦