The Thieves of Healium Prime

As some know the Healium Prime Song was stolen. But who stole it is a bigger question? The Healium Prime song was to dangerous and was destroyed all but the Prime. It was stolen by a mysterious someone.

Who is our mystery thief? Read to find out!!!

Ophelia's POV The Night The Song was Stolen.
"Grab her!" a guard shouts as I race out of the vault. I just stole the Healium Prime song and now my gut is telling me it's wrong to steal it, "stop right there!" another shouts.

As I duck through some trees and hide there and wait for them to leave, "dam it we lost her!" one shouts, "she couldn't have gotten far" another says, "I'll report the thief right away to Master Aegus" another voice says as their footsteps disappear into the forest.

I still can't believe what I did. I hold the song in my hand and admire it's beautiful. How can something so beautiful be dangerous.

As I walked home a saw Thalleous waiting for me, "did you get it?" He asked me and I nod showing him the song, "at last. Now we can finally have the key to our victory" Thalleous said putting the song away, "why do you even want it?" I asked him and he chuckled, "with time my dear everything will come into play" Thalleous said leaving to his room.

Thalleous's POV
I finally have the prime song. All I need is my talisman. Which is still in Ataraxia in Galleous's house. I can't got get it without getting caught.

I stair at the son in awe. It shines bring in my room. Then Angel came with a message. I read the letter:

Thalleous it is time to begin phase two. Come to the Nether. The Shadow Lord awaits you

-Gene

I packed my things and leave in the middle of the night for the Nethe portal that was hidden from eye view. I walked through and Gene waits for me, "right on time" He tells me, "I'm never late nor early I arrive right on time" I joke as we walled up the stairs.

Nobody's POV
As Thalleous and Gene walked up the stairs they are faced with Shad who is admiring his blade.

"Fun fact. My blade is called The Demonic Blade for a reason. Because of its ore that makes it. One cut can poison magic blood of anyone" He said as he held it against Thalleous's throat," even Ardoni blood" Shad said puttingthe blade down," now onto business. It's time to begin Phase Two of our plan" Shad said," and what is phase two?" Thalleous asked

" glade you asked. You see I have no desire to take over Ardonia. I simply want justice for what happened to Jonas" Shad hissed as he started at Ingressus's sword leaning against the wall

" And I know who is going to pay for it".....