Infiltrating and Dreams

For the next three nights, Senn has had dreams. He wants to figure them out but isn't sure how. Tonight, he will finally get some clues about his past.

As Senn found himself back in another dream he tried to look around all he saw was blurry but when he looked up he saw that mystery face smiling at him. He felt something warm touch his forehead then reached out to feel something grab his hand. He was so close to finding out who it was when he heard someone calling his name.

"Senn wake up," the voice said and as Senn opened his eyes he saw Galleous above him, "Senn you alright?" Galleous asked, "yeah I am. Why do you ask?" Senn asked, "well you were muttering something in your sleep. I wasn't sure if you were having a nightmare or something" Galleous explained," oh well I'm fine Galleous. I-" that's when Merlin came in," A message from the Knights of Ardonia. They require both of you" Merlin says," very well let's go" Senn said hopping out of bed and darting off with Galleous following.

Shortly after arriving at the KoA camp and Ria came over to greet them, "Senn it's great to see you" Ria said hugging Senn, "you as well Ria" Senn replied, "Now onto business" Ria says as the group discussed the problem the KoA have, "so let me get this straight. Necromancers and the mysterious creature called Deamos are working on something big. Wow, that's a bit crazy" Senn said," exactly which is why I have a plan to infiltrate the Necromancer base" Ria said then Hubris got involved," Ria I don think that's a good idea. You should take someone with you" Hubris suggested," I'll go with her" Flame shouts from behind Hubris," very well Ria and Flame will go together" Hubris says and Ria and Flame dart off and the mission began.

Later that night Senn started to get a headache then out of nowhere he blackouts and leans against a tree and fell into another dream or so it would seem.
"Hello?" Senn shouts hopping for a reply then saw a new dream appear and this time he heard voices, "please keep him safe. He is very special" one voice said, "of course. I'll keep him safe and raise him as my own" the other voice replied, "wait! Come back I need to know who you are" Senn shouts then he started to run after whatever he was chasing and the next thing he knew he awakens from when he blacked out. And he never told anyone about his blackout.

As Ria and Flame entered through one of the old Necromancer tunnels and found the secret Necrobase.

As they headed down, they peaked up from behind a rock and saw two people having a conversation, "let's listen in" Ria spoke softly to Flame who nods and they listen in to the conversation, "I have to say Necrolord I'm impressed with your work" On...

As they headed down, they peaked up from behind a rock and saw two people having a conversation, "let's listen in" Ria spoke softly to Flame who nods and they listen in to the conversation, "I have to say Necrolord I'm impressed with your work" One voice said and he sounded Male. As Ria poked her head up she saw the Necrolord and a male human with an iron blade on his back was looking at a green gemstone in his hand, "this is just as we agreed. You get access to our tunnels in exchange for your help in taking over Felden. As long as you hold your end of the deal I shall do the same" The Necrolord said, "what do think they're planning?" Flame asked quietly, "I'm not sure but I bet it's not good. Let's head back before they spot us" Ria said as they left to tell the other but little do they know the truth and how the Necromancers are planning something bigger and far worse.

Hey Otter Clan, I'm sort for the late post I've been dealing with some personal issues and a lot of school testing. Please be patient with me and I'll do my best to post new chapters. Thanks, and happy reading 📖🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦