A New Family Member

Author's Note: I was Listening to the song "Home" from Alvain and The Chipmunks The Road Chip
When I thought of this chapter. Have fun 😉

Two Years Ago
As two Kaltaris dart through the dence forest two deamos were on their tails. It's unknown why they attacked but it was clear they wouldn't stop hunting.

They manage to find a place to rest and catch their breath. The sounds a small children could be heard, "shh it's ok Kiri mommy's here" The mother said holder her daughter close, "I can't believe this" The father growled and flicked his tail in the ground, "I can't either, but we must be careful not to-" she was cut off by the sounds of growls and saw two large wolves behind them. The father drew his blade and the wolf's leader drew his, "last change to surrender to Michel or you will face the consequences" the leader hissed but the parents refused, "then you leave me no choice. Boys get them!" the leader shouts and the screams could be heard for miles.

As Thalleous walked through the forest of Kaltaria to find who asked for help. When he heard the screams and found were the sound came from, but it was too late. The mother was dead, but the father was still breathing, "Hang on!" Thalleous said but the father stopped him and next to him a young child looked with frighten eyes, "please take her" he asked, and the little girl walked over to Thalleous. Thalleous picked her up and ran off as more deamos appeared. Thalleous and the child never looked back.

Thalleous could see the fear in her eyes. The same fear Senn had when they were at Sendaris the night the Voltaris attacked. Thalleous knew that he couldn't let her grow up without a family he was going to step in.

After returning to Naxos and filling Ophelia in on what happened she was shocked and sadden by the poor thing, "I was thinking that maybe we could take her in?" Thalleous said and Ophelia was shocked, "at you sure we ca handel another child?" Ophelia asked and Thalleous nods, "I want her to have a life I could never have" Thalleous said, and Ophelia sighs then smiles, "oh alright we will give her a chance. That is..." Ophelia pasused and faced young Kiri, "if you would expect us as your family" Ophelia asked and Kiri hugs her, "well there is your answer" Thalleous jokes

"Welcome Home Kiri"....

This Chapter is the backstory of how Kiri became a member of Thalleous and Ophelia's Family. Also, sorry to say but this story will soon come to an end but FEAR NOT as a sequel will be made to continue this story of excitement!!! 

Bye Otter Clan Happy Reading!!! 🦦📖🦦📖🦦📖🦦