Your Brother Is Coming

In the harsh environment of the Barrier Mountains, young Ophelia waited for her husband. Where is he? He is never late when I need him? Ophelia thought, "dads late I presume" a voice called, and a Male Voltaris on crutches walls towards her, "He is never late. He always shows up when I need him" Ophelia said still looking out at the entrance to the Voltaris Hideout for Thalleous. But no one showed up," I'm sure he's fine. You know dad. I'm sure he probably got caught up with something or is just resting for the night" he said, "thank you Almrak. Your right I'll come back in the morning. Tell Deltheus not to stay up late again" Ophelia said kissing young Almrak on the cheek and heading in for the night.

Deathsinger's Chambers
As Ingressus paced back and forth there was a knock at the door, "enter" Ingressus spoke and Tygren appears, "news?" Ingressus asked facing him, "Thalleous moved the Prime. I finished him off in Sendaria. His companion got away though" Tygren growled. Ingressus sighs in relief, "finally that old man is out of our hair and we can finally focus on what needs to be done" Ingressus said then a messager bird flies in, "I come barring a message for Ingressus" the bird said, "General Raphael would like to have a word. Right now. He will be waiting for you" the bird says and flies off and Ingressus sighs," Tygren did you see the champion's body and songs?" Ingressus asked," well not exactly," Tygren said placing a hand behind his head and then Tygren realized what Ingressus was saying, "I'll have my men search the graveyard," Tygren said before leaving and Ingressus knew exactly what Raphael wanted.

Ophelia
The Next morning Ophelia went to check and see if Thalleous had arrived when she saw Tygren and a few others leaving. She had no idea why but want to stick around to find out. As she made her way over to the entrance she saw Thalleous was not there. She still had faith he'd come back. But then Angel arrived, "where is Thalleous?" Ophelia asked, "with his brother and son along with the Knights of Ardonia," Angel says and Ophelia was shocked as ever. Thalleous found Senn and is with him and Galleous. Oh Irene I pray he will bring them here. Ophelia thought as her heart rises when she heard her son was alive after what Thalleous had told her had happened in Sendaria a few months back, "does he plan on bringing them here?" Ophelia asked and Angel nodded, "in three days. Thalleous will bring Senn and you will be reunited with your family" Angel says and Ophelia was so happy. She thanked Angel and ran off.

"Deltheus! Almrak!" Ophelia shouts as she saw the two of them sitting down and having a conversation in a small plaza that had two Voltaris waiting inside, "what's going on?" Deltheus asked, "your brother he's coming"...

Cliffhanger..... What do you think is going to happen?