Plans

After Ria and Flam got back they told the KoA about what they heard and how the Necrolord and some mysterious man were working together, "well there is not much to go off. Did you see or hear anything else that can help us" Hubris asked, "No not much but the man had a weird green stone in his hand" Ria explains, "Wow a green stone that is so useful," Grek said with a sarcastic voice," and the Necrolord mentioned something about taking over Felden" Flame added then turned and noticed Senn who looked like he was so tried he could fall asleep on the tree. What's up with Senn. He is looking like he is about to just fall asleep right there Flame's mind thought.

After the meeting, Senn felt something touch his shoulder and saw Flame whisper follow me into Senn's ear. As they walked to a cliff side Senn sat down and then faced Flame, "you wanna tell me what's up?" Flam asked raising an eyebrow, "what! Nothing is wrong I'm fine" Senn said but he could tell Flame already knew," oh come on you can't lie to me. Remember I have three older brothers" Flame smirked," to tell you the truth I've been a bit distracted lately" Senn sighs then Flame faces him," can you keep a secret?" Senn asked and Flame nodded," I have been getting these word dreams about people I've never met, and ai keep hearing these voices it's weird. I'm not sure but I feel like they're connected to my past" Senn explains," wow that's kinda cool but I've never heard of that. If it is connected to your past then maybe I might know how can help you" Flam said getting up," meet back here tomorrow night and we will finally get some answers" Flame said and the two of them walked back to camp unaware of the things they may discover.

As the group finished talking Ria noticed Flame and Senn's absence, "where are Flame and Senn?" Ria asked then everyone started looking around and Flame nor Senn was in sight, "maybe they left to grab some more firewood?" Onyx suggests but Hubris shook his head in disbelief, "there is no way someone would be gone this long just to get firewood." Hubris says unaware of what Flame and Senn we're planning.

Time skip Midnight (Brought to you by Thalleous's Home brand Peas)
As Senn met up with Flame, "So I have a theory of someone who can help us" Flame explains, "ok who?" Senn asked, "I never got their name but there is a catch. It's pretty far away like all the up in Northwind" Flame said and Senn was shocked, "what! Northwind but that's so far away. And what would the others think" Senn asked and Flame's eye rolled," who cares what they think. I've done many things behind my brother's backs and they never noticed. We will be back before sunrise tomorrow and I'll tell them we were out sword training" Flame reassures then Senn nods they take off towards a place that may hold the secrets of Senn's mysterious past.

I hope you're enjoying reading. I'm trying my hardest to post new chapters every day but with school and bowling ledges it's kind of tough. I'm also crawling blanks with ideas so please if you have any I'd love to hear them. Thank you and happy reading my fellow Otter Clan 🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦