The Truth Never Comes Easy

As Senn and Flame, were leaving the church they thanked Blacksight and flew back with the group. Senn was still recovering from his little breakdown. As they landed back at camp they were faced with the KoA who looked mad, "where have you been!" Ria said mad at the two of them, "we had some things to take care of" Flame said, "well it better be good enough to leave without telling us" Hubris said then, Galleous noticed Senn's face with dried tears, "are you alright Senn" Galleous asked putting a hand on Senn's shoulder and shook him gently. Senn looked up at his mentor and barreled into a hug, crying his eyes out on Galleous's shoulder. Galleous wrapped his arms around the crying bundle and patted his back, "what happened?" Galleous asked then Flame and Senn looked down, "it's a long story," Flame said, "well we have time. Come on in and you can tell us everything" Ria said and Galleous was still holding Senn as they entered the camp.

After Flame explained where he and Senn went bit only Senn could tell them what he saw in Blacksight's pool, "I saw myself I think. Then I realized it was a memory of my past and you were in it" Senn said pointing to Galleous, "you asked who was the child then a voice explain something about rescue, and then I saw the face of my father and..." Senn tried his best not to cry, "who was your father" Galleous asked, "It was Thalleous he was my father" Senn said, and everyone stared in shock that's when Galleous remembered what Thalleous has asked him before, "please can you take him brother I can't or it would put him in danger" Thalleous words echoed in Galleous' head, "hey it's ok Senn" Ria said as she hugged Senn to comfort him. That night everyone was helping Senn to calm down from his breakdown. Galleous had so many questions but one thing was for certain he needed to find Thalleous and finally get some answers but the truth is never what it seems and it never comes easy...