Love At First Sight

This chapter is dedicated to Graceful_Pinkie and their lovely ideas about how Thalleous and Ophelia fell in love and had Senn. I tried to make it sound like OG hope you like it. Thank you so much and hope you enjoy it!!! 🦦🦦🦦🦦

Years Ago (Around Time Before Great War during when Thalleous was champion and hunting Voltaris down)

Thalleous' POV
As I stalked around a tree looking for the Voltaris camp I heard was nearby. I was once again chosen to be the Ardoni Champion. I had Timber wait in a nearby clearing. I hear a twig snap and I whip my head around, "who's there?" I asked but no answer. I notice a small figure but I can't tell who. I quietly walked over and the see a small creature with a crossbow aimed right at them. I know those creatures anywhere. Bloody Deamos! My mind hissed. A hear the screams and I use my Mobili-flash and blot over.

Ophelia's POV
The strange creature has us cornered and I must protect my little brother. He takes aim and my little brother screams in fear as the male fires then out of nowhere someone shouts, "get down!" a voice says and we did so and saw a male Sendaris as he blocked the arrow. The creature shapeshifted into a man and the two circled each other for a moment. Then the man whistled and arrows come out of nowhere, "Take cover" the Sendaris shouted and grabs us and he summons a shield. He brought us over to a clearing where his house waited.

Thalleous' POV
I'm sure we got away and I brought them to the clearing where I had Timber waiting for me. As we huddled next to a tree to catch our breaths, "are you two alright..." my voice drifted when I saw they were Voltaris. One female and the other male were younger maybe four years old, "we are fine. Thanks for the help" she tells me and I look at her with a blank stare. Her eyes were like rubies shining in the dark. I sat under the tree once I helped the strange female Voltaris, however with the little one he just crawled onto my lap and laid his head there as if I were someone he knew all long. And with that, he drifted to sleep, "what are your names?" I asked quietly so as not to wake the little one, "I'm Ophelia and that's my little brother Oliver" Ophelia says and I smile at her, "yours?" Ophelia asked, "Thalleous. Thalleous Sendaris" I replied and she smiled back.

Nobody's POV
That night they talked and got to know one another and soon felt something connecting them and soon their love may be the very thing that will change everything...

The next Chapter Continues off this so have fun reading. Also Thanx Again Graceful_Pinkie
And I hope you enjoy this chapter have bye ٩(̀́)ᵇʸᵉ 🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦🦦