What's Happened

As the group sailed for at least a few days land began to show up. It had mountains that surrounded the island like a giant dome. As they docked a male werewolf great them, "evening Tidesinger" he said shaking Achillean's hand, "evening Raven. Everyone met Raven former member of the Ru'aun royal guard" Achillean explains," nice to meet all of you. Follow me and we can get you all settled" Raven said leading them into the mountain.

As they entered the mountain is lit up with bright colored lanterns covering the sealing, "Achillean where is Senn. I need to know if he is safe" Ria asked, "he is fine but..." Achillean passed, "but what?" Ria asked then they saw the other side in aww, "welcome to Naxos. The safe haven" Achillean said, and the group saw mountains that towered like skyscrapers, small caverns, and beautiful rivers, and it was full of all types of people. Werewolves, Meif'wa, Humans, dragons, and of course Ardoni," this place is amazing. How is this even possible?" Ria asked," well after the fall of Ataraxia we had to find a new safe haven" Achillean explains," wait hold up," Galleous said," what do you mean Ataraxia fell?" Galleous asked, "about two years ago Raphael attacked Ataraxia. We were forced to flee. Twenty died and five were severely injured" Achillean explains pointing to the heals hut, "up there is where the council meets" Achillean explains," what council?" Ingressus asked and Achillean chuckled before showing them.

The caverns were slightly bigger compared to the ones in Kaltaria. Inside a group of people stood having a conversation and the werewolf seemed mad, "We should attack now!" the male werewolf shouts, "Derek if we attack now, we risk him finding our hidden island" a male human speaks, "And if we do nothing, Ardonia will face a fate worse than death" Derek said and then the room went silent. Then the sounds of a staff being hit against the ground echoed and everyone faced the Kaltaris entering, "we cannot hope to fight now. Not with many of our people still recovering" he began, "we must stay hidden and wait till we are strong enough to fight" he finished, "Venom Kaltaris we have been hiding for five years and we have done nothing to help our people" Derek said angered," I know Derek. But we must do anything and everything to protect everyone here is Naxos" Venom finished," Council dismissed," Venom said and everyone began to leave as Venom stayed behind," I agree with you," Ria said entering," and who might you be?" Venom asked," Ria Sendaris, Captain of the Knights of Ardonia" Ria introduced herself, "Well the pleasure is mine. How may I help you lady Ria" Venom said, "have you seen my friend named Senn? He is a clanless Ardoni" Ria explained, "Senn hmm. Oh yes, now I remember that boy is quite the curious thing. He was here about an hour ago then left to the forest where a few people take residence" Venom said pointing to the forest west of the cave, "thanks" Ria said leaving to find her brother.

As the KoA looked around as they entered the forest, they were amazed at the work done in just the five years they have been gone. Most of the homes had Felinas and some Ardoni. As they came across a small sign that had an Anvil and Hammer on it indicating that it was a blacksmith shop. As they entered and looked around the sizzling sound of a blade being made could be heard, "Have you come for fresh tools? Or do you need repairs of your own?" the man asked, and Ria saw who spoke and couldn't believe it, "Senn?" Ria asked and Senn turned around in full shock, "well I'll be darn" Senn said as he set the axe he was working on down and walked over, "long time no see" Senn's voice was cut off after Ria barreled him in a hug, "I thought I lost you again" Ria said and Senn chuckled, "I can take care of myself but I appreciate you looking out for me" Senn said then noticed everyone else. Ria noticed is injury and went to speak but Grek cut her off.

"Well look who has a new upgrade" Grek pointed at the enchanted iron blade on Senn's table near him. Senn walked over and picked it up, "yeah had someone enchant it for me pretty neat huh," Senn said tossing it over to Grek, "It's nice but not as great as mine," Grek said then tossed it back over, "Have you seen Thalleous?" Galleous spoke up, "Sadly not since yesterday when he needed his blade fixed after a battle. He left after that to go find more people in need of help back in Ardonia" Senn explained

"What is this placed?" Hubris asked, "This is Naxos the hidden city of magic. It was told that this was the birthplace of all Magic. It was magical barriers that surround the whole place, so it looks inviable to the human eye" Senn explained, "When will he be coming back?" Galleous asked and before Senn could answer they heard noises Senn darts out and the others follow.

Down at the docks, a ship with arrows in it arrived and over two dozen people came off, "what happened?" Achillean asked at the front of the dock, "Deamos ambush. They were waiting for us when we got to the dock" one said and Galleous looked around and then found who he was looking for. Thalleous was on top of the ship helping people out and he looked different. He had a gold earring in the form of a mirror in one ear, some of his left horn was missing, he lost a big chunk of his tail and some of his pinky finger was missing or cut off. But what caught Galleous' attention the most was the fact that he has something covering his right ankle and his left arm was missing Galleous soon felt very concerned with his brother, and it was time to ask questions...

Sorry for the late post. I've been dealing with writing block. I hope you enjoy this chapter. See Ya'll for the next chapter bye!!! 🦦📖🦦📖🦦📖🦦📖🦦