Baseball heroes

3rd Person POV:

As the shock of having a literal bear as a classmate died down, in came a man, who would lead these students on their journey to becoming heroes.

A dapper man in his forties, he walked in with a coffee and some papers.

(Hero I.D: Unbreakable/ Name: Rick Sanctrom/ Quirk: Invincibility)

D: Unbreakable/ Name: Rick Sanctrom/ Quirk: Invincibility)

Rick: Good morning! Sorry, I'm late.

He sits on the edge of his desk.

Rick: Let me get a good look at you all.

Taking a moment to stare at every student in his class, Rick checks his stack of papers and wrote some stuff down.

Rick:(chuckles)... So all of you want your quirk licenses. Huh?

Everyone: Yeah!

Rick: What about being a hero?

The response was more mixed in excitement.

Rick: Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with just wanting a quirk license.

Rick: A lot of people come for a license.

Rick: But don't think you can just take it easy. Whether you want to be a hero or just get a license you'll still need to work hard.

Rick: However, with me at the helm, you'll all probably make it out okay.

Rick: I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I was the teacher of the current number 1 hero.

Everyone:!?

Hugo: Seriously!?

Rick: Of course. I'll get them to pay a visit to you all if you're good. They'll tell you themselves how you should all listen to me!

Lisa:... I don't believe you.

Jessica: Yeah, I'm with her.

Cathy: Spit some goddamn evidence or you're a lier!

Rick: Doubt me all you want, I'll prove you all wrong another day.

Rick: Today, however, will be a test of your capabilities.

Jake: Didn't we just do that in the initiation?

Rick: That was a test of behavior. To see what kind of student you are.

Rick: The test today is just for me to see how physically fit you all are and how in tune with your quirks you really are.

Healy: "In tune with our quirks"?

Rick: Yeah. I doubt all of you use your quirks regularly. So I've gotta see with my own eyes how much work I need to do.

Rick: Now get off your butts! We're taking this lesson outside!