The Past Was Here

3rd person POV:

Thanks to the connections of his mother, Dan had gotten his team access to some machines with many Quirks registered.

With how the police system operates, this was the fastest means of locating someone with the zombie quirk.

Yn: There don't seem to be any matches...

Poseidon:(while texting) Try putting "worms" into the key searches.

Three results came up that live in the U.S.

Poseidon: Got it...

Healy: Got what?

Poseidon: The one behind this...

Rushing out of the room with the computer, the students watch as Poseidon begins to fly away.

Poseidon: You did great. I'll meet you at the location.

Yn: What location?

(DING)⁶

Each student got a text from Poseidon on where they should meet.

1A students:......

With no other choice, the students trek it toward the address given.

Meanwhile, Team Hades has followed the clues from the graveyard and the sightings of the Zombie heroes to an abandoned mansion.

Hades: Look sharp rookies... I smell the rot in the air.

(Opening Theme)

Hades's team entered the mansion through the front door with great caution.

The team was immediately met with several zombie heroes who stood silently, following the group with their eyes.

Lisa:(mumbles) Talk about creepy with a side of obvious trap...

Darcy:(whispers) Mrs. Hades, what do you want us to do?

Hades:(whispers) First, I'm not married so no need to use Mrs.

Hades:(whispers) Secondly, I want us to split up.

Lisa:(whispers) Isn't that something we should never do?!

Hades:(whispers) It's fine. Radar, how are things looking?

Jake:(whispers) One living person in the back. Twenty still zombies, and one moving zombie that I can detect.

Hades:(whispers) I'll go hunt for the living person. Royal Guardin and Radar will try to flank them by going right.

Hades:(whispers) Baloon Gal and Chimera will do the same by finding a path on the left.

Hades:(whispers) Death Glare and L-Gang will stay here and try to disable all these zombies.

Hades:(whispers) L-Gang, give everyone a clone so we can keep the information circle strong.

Hades:(whispers) Break!

Lisa divides her clone into four 1/4-sized versions of herself for each team.

Darcy:(whispers) Let's get to work...

She approached the first zombie hero.

Darcy:(whispers) I'm sorry.

Using her quirk on their weak rotten flesh, Darcy breaks the hero's legs and arms. She repeated the process of apologizing and crippling the Zombies one by one.