A Week Behind

In a cave within the right eye of the skull-shaped hill, Yn took a week to fully heal all of his wounds by raising his multiplier and using meditation to slowly lower it so he wouldn't crash.

He also used the week to try and come up with the answer to what "the hidden truth" of his quirk was.

But he was unsuccessful.

Yn:(heavy sigh)

Turning to a spooky statue of some goddess figure, Yn asked...

Yn: You wouldn't happen to know what I'm looking for, would you?

Statue:.....

Yn: Guess I'm not going to be religious.

Walking to the entrance of the cave, Yn looked out towards the island. The River below the skull hill, the forest across from it. All to seek some kind of inspiration.

Yn: Hm?

In the forest, Yn spotted what looked to be a tree filled with nests with several bird families. One nest had many eggs, so many that the branch it was on broke and the nest fell with the eggs.

But before hitting the ground, several birds swooped in and caught an egg each, saving the bird family.

Yn:....(licks lips) Chicken and eggs...

That was all Yn got from that scene. However, knowing that he would get left behind if he didn't figure out a new way to use his Quirk, Yn decided to leap into the river below and float away, giving the island one last chance to "speak" to him as Cumulus suggested.

(SPLASH)

(Opening Theme)

(Training Day 2)

On the west side of the island, classes A and B were training harder than they had ever before.

Bob was forced to fire a constant beam again and again for as long as he could. No one realizes he's blown up a few satellites and shooting at planets.

Darcy was getting pelted by a baseball launcher, and she had to blow back the baseballs before they hit her.

Lisa was forced to produce as many clones as she could. And have those clones shapeshift into everything they could imagine.

Ethan was given a line and told to keep trying to teleport further.

Jessica was forced to sing and play her fins as loudly as she could, to both enhance her abilities and the motivation of everyone.

And Cumulus was currently helping Fred with a sparring match.

Fred: Why does Yn get a special treatment!?

Cumulus: You're jealous that you didn't get left in the woods?

Fred: Listen, I don't buy this "he cannot gain anything here" nonsense.

Fred: You obviously sent him out there to get much stronger than us!

Cumulus: You're overthinking things. The truth is that Derrickson cannot gain anything from repetition.

Cumulus: Whereas you can.

(WACK)

Fred: Hugh!?!

Cumulus: I studied you all meticulously. Interviewed everyone close to you all.