Two faced set up

3rd Person POV:

The US and Japanese students, despite a large language barrier, were having quite some fun.

Their conversation was like a game where both sides tried to subtly get information out of the other to help with the upcoming World sports festival.

Though they thought they were being clever, in reality, they weren't doing anything groundbreaking trickery to get information.

Tsuki:(In Japanese) Why don't we show these guys the back?

Yagami: Hmmm... Alright.

Yagami: Hey, the back of the bar has this thing we call "The Wall".

Yn: The wall? What's that?

Yagami: It's a wall where students can autograph a brick.

Yagami: The owners made a deal with whoever has signed a brick, that if they make it big...

Yagami: They can get into their real astonishment for the big shot adults.

Yagami: Interested in signing?

Yn: Sounds fun.

Bob:(shakes head)

Henry: Yeah, I-I'm in.

Yn: Hey guys! You wanna autograph a wall?!

Tsuki: Come on, I'll show it.

Getting up, Tsuki leads Yn, Henry, along with Darcy who followed to make sure they didn't get in trouble.

With Tsuki gone, Bob had room to take a seat, right next to Tiga.

Yagami:(muffled) Chichi, switch with me...

(Opening theme)

Yn, Darcy, and Henry arrived behind the bar in an allyway where there was a wall covered in autographs.

This narrow allyway was well hidden from the main street, leaving this place a blind spot to civilians.

Yn: This is a pretty cool wall... I recognize no one's name!

Henry: Probably because you can't read Japanese.

Darcy: Understandably so.

Yn:(shrugs)

Yn: So, what do we use to write our signatures?

Tsuki: Blood.

Yn: Blood? No that wouldn't leave a recognizable-whoa!

Turning around, Yn narrowly avoided getting seriously hurt by Tsuki who wielded a knife.

Darcy/Henry:!?!

Yn: What the hell is wrong with you!?

(Vs Tsuki)

Tsuki them lunged toward Darcy, who deflected the attack, yet was still cut on the back of the hand.

Darcy:(winces) Tch!

With a right hook across the face, Darcy knocked Tsuki towards Henry who caught the girl, only to see her lift her knife up to stab him.

Instinctively, he grabbed the blade, cutting himself, but nevertheless managed to knock her away.