The Past Was Here: Part 5

Jetman took several steps forward, so the mummified Yn's fist could be removed from his stomach.

Jetman: Hehe... I'm lucky I caught you before you did any more damage...

Yn struggled to move, just as much as Jetman struggled to keep him still. It took nearly all of Jetman's flame tails to keep the boy's restraint. He could feel the boy was getting stronger as time passed.

Jetman bet on Yn losing consciousness from lack of air, rather than Yn raising his multiplier enough to escape.

Darcy: Let him go!

Jetman: Make me.

Yn was pulled onto Jetman's back, and made into a fashionable backpack.

His arms and legs then boiled and melted away, replaced by thrusters as Jetman forced his zombie body to produce more flame strips on his body.

Jetman: It doesn't matter how many of you are there...

Jetman: If you don't have a quirk that can let you keep up, you're done for!

Jetman: Especially if you're already injured and tired!

Even if some of the students had shaking legs, they did not back down. Hades took a stand herself.

Hades: Let the boy go.

Jetman: Rose don't play the hero. Especially when you can't do anything to me!

Fred: I still can!

Jetman: Heh. You have potential. But you still have a long way to go...

Jetman: Zeke! Come on. We're leaving-

Yn:(muffled) Times 30!

(SNAP)

Flexing out of the flame strips, Yn puts Jetman into a full-body lock and tries snapping his neck, but the head simply rotates to glare at Yn.

Yn:(glare)

Jetman:(glares) Hehe... I like you.

Jetman: Now let's see if you can fly!

Jetman blasts into the sky at high speed, with Yn.

Everyone:!?!

(Opening Theme)

High in the sky, Yn struggled to hold on, but once the air began getting too thin, he let go of Jetman.

As Yn fell, Jetman unleashed his "Jet Gataling" on Yn who could only take it and get knocked faster towards the ground.

(Swooosh)

Hades then caught Yn in her arms.

Yn: Thanks... I needed a stepping stone.

Hades: Wha-

Pushing off of Hades, Yn launches himself toward Jetman, and the two collide fists.

(BAM)

Yn then saw a translucent pink shell covering his fist.

Yn: Huh?

Finally, I noticed the Lisa clone, who hitched a ride on Hades, then on Yn, the young hero began falling from gravity's cruel grasp.

Yn: What are you doing here?

The clone shapeshifted into a cape, which allowed Yn to glide across the air.