Can't help but to romance

3rd Person POV;

(N.H.A, West wing: Dorms)

A, West wing: Dorms)

Yn:(yawn)

Exiting his dorm room, Yn made his way to school.

Jessica: Wow, you're up and ready for class already?

His attention immediately went to Jessica. Though only a few days had passed since the first day, she has become quite popular in school.

Yn: Y-yeah...

Jessica: No offense, but I never would have taken you for the upstanding student.

Yn: It's not that. I've finished my morning training, so I might as well take a nap in class so I don't end up late.

Jessica: Morning training?

Yn: Yeah.

Jessica:...

Yn:...

Jessica: Wh-what is it?

Yn: What's what?

Jessica: Your morning training?

Yn: Oh! It's just an hour of basic exercises to build muscle memory and to stay warned up.

Jessica: You've been up an hour?

Yn: Uhh...(checks watch)... Two I think.

Yn: Got up, ate, and watched some videos on my phone. Then when I was fully awake, I trained.

Jessica: Wow... You're... Diligent. I only got up cause I couldn't really sleep.

Jessica: I ended up chatting with too many people online.

Yn: Oh. Lucky you. I'll see you in class.

Jessica: Yeah. See you.

With a smile and wave, she left Yn, who was thanks to her quirk, happy to have spoken with her.

(Opening theme)

Rick was teaching the class history of the hero industry.

Yn was doing his best to focus on what he was saying. Ethan was trying to see past Bob who sat in front of him wearing glasses.

Everyone else was either listening, half listing, or not listening at all.

In a flash, lunchtime came, and the class headed off to enjoy some high-class meals in the center complex.

Grabbing some rice and chicken, as per his diet, Yn searched for a place to eat.

Seeing a spot near Jessica, he approached only to find a crowd of guys from different classes, rushing up and taking seats next to her.