Enter The B Class

Class 2A minus Yn followed Sharlet and Cumulus towards the west side of the island. After forty minutes of walking, they arrived in front of a wooden wall.

The gate to the camp opened, and class 2A was greeted with the training camp they'd be staying at for the next few weeks.

On the north end of the camp was one large, almost mansion-sized cabin where everyone would be resting and eating. Everything else was for training. At the West end, was a forest section, the center was clear flat land, and at the south end was the mountain which had a cave that led deep underground.

Sone rouge pieces of equipment laid here and there. But what caught the eye of class 2A was class 2B, who were already training.

Fred: Who are those plebians?

Darcy: Class 2B. Weren't you listening to Cumulus?

Fred: I did... But... Those people are class 2B? I've never seen them before in my life.

Fred: I would have thought second best would be a bit more noticeable...

Cumulus: Make sure you remember their faces well. Because they will be your rivals for the next few weeks.

Cumulus: And depending on all your performances... They just might take the title of A from you all.

Class 2A: WHAT!?

Cumulus: Consider it motivation

Class 2A: STOP GIVING US MORE MOTIVATION!! HAVEN'T YOU GIVEN US ENOUGH!?!

In the center field, a light brown-haired girl with a ponytail and baby-blue clothing was trying to stop a fan's blades from moving with her Quirk.

(Name: Brittany Yorker/ Quirk: Stasis Toucher)

Bursting out of the dirt with weighted clothing, and a shark fin on her head, was the tiniest member of Class 2B

(Name: Sherly Jawba/ Quirk: Land Shark)

Sherly:(panting)... Damn it, Von! Do you have to make the ground so flipping hot?

She shouts at the boy with orange patches of skin that move across his body like blobs in a lava lamp)