The field trip: part 2

3rd person POV:

Reacher: To sum it up. There's a civilian in every arena, hidden.

Reacher: Some make noise, some have a time limit until they die.

Reacher: Some of you should come across disasters, others villains.

Reacher: The important thing is to stay calm and do what you think is best to save the person.

Reacher: Any questions?

Darcy: Yes, my group is going to the "fire area" will we need any kind of protection?

Darcy: If so, will we be provided some?

Reacher: We can make everything actually on fire, but since you don't have training for that...

Reacher: We'll use fake fire. It's going to be hot as a sauna with cool flame effects.

Darcy: Understood.

Reacher: I'll lead you all to your areas, and give you some nifty communicators.

Rick: I'll leave things in your hands, I've gotta make a call.

Reacher: Yeah, sure, go for it.

Reacher takes the students to their designated areas, as Rick momentarily leaves the complex.

Rick: Hey, it's daddy!

Girl:(on phone) Ew... What's wrong with you? Can't you just say dad like a normal person?

Rick: Ehhh... Y-yeah... S-sorry. Anyway, how are you doing?

Rick: Is the support course fun? Build any cool machines yet?

Girl:(on phone) Yeah, I guess...

Rick: That's cool... Hey, what do you think if we help each other out?

Rick: I take my class to visit you and you could hook them up with some support gear?

Girl:(on phone) You're the teacher, so you tell me.

Rick: I'll talk with the head of the support gear-

(CHUNK)

Rick: Hm?

Walking up to the door, Rick tried opening it to find it locked.

Girl:(on phone) Is something wrong dad?

Rick: Sweetheart, I think I'm gonna have to call you back. Love you, bye.

Ending the call, Rick attempts to force open the door, before running off to the back entrance to see its condition.

(Opening theme)

In the fire section, Yn, Lisa, Darcy, Jessica, and Keith were fiddling with the communicators they were given and placed on their ears.

Yn: This is so cool. I feel like a spy.

Yn:(British accent) This is agent double O Awsome. Lisa, have my milk shaken not stirred.

Lisa: Kiss my ass.

Yn:(British accent) Lisa, not on the job. Let's stay professional.

Lisa:... I'm splitting up.

Creating a doppelganger, she and Lisa 2 go off in separate directions.