Suit Up

Yn strolled across the school getting looks from everyone. He was the man of the hour, not only being tortured but being the one to save himself.

But he didn't care about those looks and feelings directed towards him.

Yn: Hi everyone!

He shouted as he entered his class.

Darcy: You're already coming back to school?

Yn: I'm healed and the therapist says I have the mental health of a Babylonian Golden Retriever that's known no sorrow!

Lisa: You made that last part up.

Yn: Mmmmmaybe...

He sides into his seat just as Healy arrives, the second person to receive the looks of everyone in the school. Through the looks she received weren't quite as nice as what Yn was getting.

The reveal of who her biological father was has made Healy something of a black sheep.

Though in the school it just looks. Outside it was much worse.

Yn: Hi, Healy!

Healy: H-Hi...

Rick entered and greeted his class, as he put stacks of files on Yn's desk that reached his height.

Yn: OH DEAR GOD! IS THIS THE HOMEWORK I MISSED!?!

Rick: No, it's something else...

Yn: Oh! You almost gave me a heart attack! Doing THAT much homework would have been torture... I would know.

Hugo: Dude...

Yn: What? Too soon?

Rick: Let's move on to a happier topic. Support gear and hero suits! Congratulations, you're all getting them early!

Class A: Yes!

Darcy: Wait, early?

Rick: Well... Didn't want to have some of you get ahead.

He glances at Yn.

Rick: All of you, except for Dan. Follow me to the support gear division.

Yn: Wait? Why aren't I coming?

Rick: The school is legally not allowed to give support gear, or give you a hero suit due to your contract.

Yn: My contract...?

Lisa: Oh god, you signed something?!

Yn: Uhhhhh....

(A times 20 mental boost flashback)

Florenza:(pulls out contract) Just sign this.

Yn: Sure...

(Flashback end)

Yn: Ohhhhhhhhh...

Yn looked around to realize the class had already left him.

Yn: Huh? Guys?

Florenza: There you are!

His sponsor entered the class.

Florenza: Bring it all in!

A team rolled in and reorganized the room, preparing several pieces of equipment and suits.

Florenza: Time to strike while the iron is hot! Come on Dan, Auntie Florenza has brought you Christmas!

Yn: Ohhhhhh!

(Opening Theme)