The Past Was Here: Part 3

(Years ago....)

Hades: We won't let you continue this!

(Present day)

Hades: If you won't go down quietly, then we'll put you down like a mad dog!

Jetman: You got me by surprise last time. So don't cry, when I win!

Reeling his arms back, three streams of flames on each arm twisted together to create a large gauntlet of fire that blasted fire out the back.

Jetman: "Jet Bazooka"!!

Thrusting both his arms, the triplets flew high into the air, to try and dodge the Jet Bazooka which tore off a large chunk of dirt in front of Jetman but was a few meters short from hitting the mansion.

Hades, Zeus, and Poseidon surrounded Jetman on three sides, to attack with their special element blast, only for Jetman to create two thrusters to spin himself around at high speed to kick away the triplets.

Jetman: They used to say you three were as fast as a Jet when together.

Jetman: Did they mean me or an actual Jet? Because... One is definitely slower than the other.

Jetman: And I'll give you a hint. It's not me.

The four became blurs in the air, that would clash and create loud booms which rivaled thunder.

(Opening Theme)

Bob: ROAAR!

J.J. Jaguar: Rah!

The two beasts grabbed each other by the shoulders and like Sumo wrestlers, were in a wild struggle.

Ethen took Lisa over to Darcy, with Henry right behind them.

Lisa: Hey, Rep? Are you okay?

Darcy: I-I'm... Not dead... At least...

Darcy: I have several broken bones... Maybe some internal bleeding...

Ethan: Some's better than a lot...

Darcy: I'm not going to be agile for the duration of this battle... But I can still use my quirk...

Darcy: Ethan, do you think you could carry me? Together we should be able to finish this...

Ethan: Sure thing-

Bob: Raah!

Being uppercutted by their zombie opponent, Bob is launched over toward the others. Darcy, who was in the direct path of Bob, used her quirk to shatter the floor, so she would fall out of the way.