Battles round 2

3rd Person POV:

The crowd cheered, as the next students prepared to battle it

Nori was going to go up against Healy.

One was calm and ready, whilst the other was nervous and did not feel ready for combat whatsoever.

In fact, she had barely recovered from the last two matches.

Healy:(sigh)... I don't know if I can do this...

Rick rubs her shoulders to get her ready for the fight.

Rick: Don't worry. Just go out there, and show everyone your potential.

Healy: Wh-what if these-

Rick: Support gear is completely allowed if you need it, and you do.

Healy: And what if I lose control again?

Rick: Even if you can't... Say that you can. And try as if you're the best.

Rick: And you may just find... That you are.

He slaps her shoulders.

Rick: Now get going! Everyone is cheering you on!

Reluctantly, Healy walks onto the arena, wearing her custom-made gauntlets made for her to use her bloody Quirk.

Nori: English, right?

Healy:(Nods)

Nori: Nervous?

Healy: A bit.

Nori: I know our classes have some beef right now. But that isn't between us.

Nori: I'm not gonna go too hard on you.

Healy:... Y-you, don't have to hold back... Please. I've got to push myself.

Nori:... If you want me to fight you seriously... You're going to have to force me.

Healy:...

Grabbing a small knob on her wrist, she pulls it around her wrist.

(CHING)

She releases it.

"Standby"

The knob spins back around, causing Healy to wince as the tubes lining the support gear fill up with a red liquid.

(CHINK)

"Bloody and Loaded"

Nori:?

Healy: I think I can make you try a little...

Eri:(Speaker) Alright! Heroes, go!

(Opening theme)

Elsewhere in the festival, Yn was getting a drink, performing several flips on the way there.

Getting what he needed, Yn headed back to cheer on Healy, but when he noticed someone in his class changing room, he entered to find Darcy.

Darcy: Hm? What are you doing here?

Yn: I just came to make sure no one was trying to mess with our stuff.

Yn: Can't really trust those Japanese kids yet.

He chugs down his entire drink.

Darcy:... Are you okay? You look like you just got done with an intense workout.