Time For The Ultimate Battle

Steven: Bermuda... Bahama... Come on pretty momma-

(SLAM)

Yn: PRINCAPAL!

Steven: AH!

Principal Steven wearing a coconut bra over his suit, sat in shock as Yn barged in.

Yn/Steven:...

Taking off the coconut bra, Steven fixes his posture.

Steven:(clears throat)

Steven: How can I help you?

Yn: I lied to you.

Steven: About....?

Yn: I remember the car chase. You were on the phone with the people who first kidnapped Healy back in my hometown.

Steven:.....

Steven:.... Ohhhhh!

Steven: Oh...

Steven: OOOOOOH!?

Yn: I'll admit... I kinda forgot to spy on you... It's been one thing after another, in my defense....

Yn: But now I got this new costume.

Steven: Sweet drip.

Yn:....

Yn: I'm ready to get answers.

Yn: So... Give me answers!

Steven: Listen... It's all been a misunderstanding, okay? I was just trying to reunite family! She wanted it, but was too nervous to call the help number, so... I did.

Steven: I didn't realize they were villains until it was too late and my phone needed charging!

Yn: What about the other incidents?

Steven: I had nothing to do with those!

Yn: Hmmm... I want to doubt you... But I can't for some reason...

Yn: Who was this person you were trying to reunite Healy with?

Steven: It's none of your business... But between you and me... It's her aunt.

Yn: Her aunt? Who could that possibly be...

(Elsewhere...)

Healy was getting used to her new hero suit but was finding difficulty being confident in it.

The others were too busy enjoying the high and realizing they were a step closer to becoming heroes to go console her.

But there was one who was finally willing to help.

Outside, in a little park area of the school, where everyone was getting used to walking around in their costumes, Healy was joined on a bench by Sharlet.

Healy: Huh?

Sharlet: I'm guessing by now, you know that I'm your aunt...

Healy: WHAT!?

Sharlet:....

Sharlet: Fuck.

(Opening theme)

Healy: You're my-

Sharlet: You know... I really expected your class to tell you... Ugh, god...

Healy: You mean-