Who's Your Hero?

Yn:..Mh....hm?

Waking up in a lightheaded daze tied to a chair, Yn looked around to find himself in an unknown location. Dimly lit, and quite spacious, he thought it to be some kind of warehouse, or simply a hollow building.

Looking over to his right, Yn found Healy, tied up just like him. Her breathing was shallow and seemed to become difficult for her.

Yn:(yawn)

Yn: Times 2!

He attempted to activate his quirk, but nothing occurred.

Yn:?

Yn: Strength style, times 50!

There was a tingle, but nothing was added to his strength. Yn continued to try and activate his Quirk but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't activate it.

He struggled to break through the rope.

Kill-R: It's futile.

Dolly: Hehe... Look who's trapped.

Two familiar enemies appear from the shadows.

Yn: Long time no see! I've been looking forward to a rematch

Kill-R: Without your quirk, it would be one-sided...

Dolly: You're here for different reasons little boy.

Yn: And what reason is that?

Kill-R: If she knows where her father is, we'll beat you until she spills.

Kill-R: If she doesn't... We'll beat you to death as an example of what we'll do to her if her father doesn't show up.

Dolly: We're going to film it too! Ohhhh! He won't miss it then.

Yn: You better hope it happens before my Quirk comes back, or you're screwed.

???: Your Quirk might never come back.

From the shadows, walked out a woman responsible for the creation of S.A.L.E.M. Someone who is famous in the support gear development industry.

(Criminal at heart: Sandra Whicher)