A Foreign Power

Ethan's fist was getting closer and closer to hitting Yn's crotch. At the very last millisecond, he teleported and punched him in the face.

(WAC-RACK)

(Thump)

Yn fell on his back and Ethan teleported next to a tree where the candy bar landed beside him.

Ethan: Aghhh! Crap! That hurt!

Yn: Hehehehe...

Ethan:!

Sitting up, Yn grinned at Ethan.

Yn:(grinning) Nice try. But I can take a punch. Especially with the new "Defense Style".

Yn: You might have the speed, but just not the firepower to take me out!

Ethan: I landed a punch. That's enough for me. If I had some kind of support gear that could hurt you, I would have won.

Yn:(shrugs)

Yn: When you find such a piece of equipment then I'll happily give you a rematch.

Ethan: Good to know.

Yn: Now can I have that candy bar?

Ethan picks up the candy bar and teleports over to Yn, where he splits it with him.

Yn:(eats candy bar)

Ethan: Have you run into anyone else?

Yn: I flew up to this wing guy. Smacked him out of the sky...

Yn: Then I ran into Kate, Rica, Duncan, Jake, and others I didn't know.

Yn: But I'm now here, so can probably guess how that went.

Ethan: What exactly is your plan?

Yn: Hit and or run. My fight is one of attrition. How many of you can I fight, beat, or escape from?

Yn: Say... Who do you think is the current strongest?

Ethan: I haven't seen your pure strength yet. But it would have to be mighty impressive to eclipse the Rep.

Yn: Darcy, huh?

Ethan: I had to spar with her to get where I am now. It's all over if you get in her line of sight.

Yn: Huh. I would have thought you'd be more reluctant to tell me.

Ethan: She told the whole class to warn you about her.

Yn: Heh. Is that so? Well, now I'm gunning for her!

Yn: See ya around!

He leaps to his feet, as four flying halos swoop in and shrink around his wrists and ankles.

(WOOOSHHHH)⁴

Yn: Hm?

Yn's arms and legs are forced to his sides as he is left floating in the air by the halo B-class student Michael and two teammates, Bobby and Alice.