The Past Was Here: Part 2

(CRASH)

Darcy leaped back, narrowly escaping the claws of J.J Jaguar. She prepared to use her Quirk on him, but the zombie hero disappeared from her sight.

J.J. Jaguar: Behind you!

Darcy:!!

The Mini-Lisa clone pushed Darcy out of the way.

J.J Jaguar: Pinked-haired girl, look out. You're now my target.

Lisa: Thanks for the heads up! But could you maybe not attack me!?

J.J Jaguar: If only I had that much control...

The zombie hero swung his fist towards Lisa, whose mini doppelganger leaped in the way, morphing its shape into a small trampoline that deflected J.J. Jaguars's punch, however, the clone immediately shattered.

Lisa: Whoa!?

Lisa: I can change my doppelganger shape? That changes a lot...

Backing away from J.J. Jaguar, Lisa, and Darcy watch the Zombie hero punch the floor to lift up dust, preventing Darcy from using her Quirk on him.

Lisa: Ugh! We got the hardest guy! The others are probably fighting sidekicks!

(In the pool)

Lieutenant Disaster stomped her foot, shattering the floor in the whole pool zone. Gwen and Billy bounced on the ground which shook with each step of the Lieutenant.

L.Disaster: Cubby, I'm aiming for your gut!

Leaping towards a now angry Gwen, the Lieutenant spin-kicked the hero in training who inflated like a blowfish to try and knock Disaster away, but she was no match for the pro's strength.

Gwen was sent bouncing along the walls across the pool.

Billy: It is I who shall be biting you, Zombie!

(C-crunc-ch-ch)

Turning into a Billy-sized snake, Billy bites into Disaster's left arm which she raised to stop the young hero from striking her neck.

(SPLAT)

Billy bit off her arm and then continued to slither around her body.

L. Disaster: Good job. But you should have continued to snap off more limbs.

Grabbing Billy by the back of his snake neck, the Lieutenant pulled him off her body like a piece of string stuck to her body.

With a quick spin, she generates a small tornado which she uses to launch Billy over to Gwen.

(FUMP)

Inflating her arm, Gwen dispels the tornado and catches Billy, who she immediately throws back at the Lieutenant.

Transforming into his Goat form, Billy and Disaster quite literally butt heads.

(BAM)

Though Billy left a dent in her skull, the Lieutenant still launched Billy back with a much more powerful, horizontal tornado.

(Opening theme)

(Clang)

Deflecting another attack from Tentacool, Fred casually watched the Zombie hero slither into groups of tentacles that hid all over the kitchen.