In Sight, In Danger

Yn: Hugh!

Ripping off the last halo, Yn fell down towards the far north end of the island. Splashing into the sea, he swam ashore.

Yn: Awww man... Maybe I should have taken the battle more seriously...

Yn: Though... Did they take it super seriously?

He headed down south but was quickly met by Darcy, riding Bob like a mighty horse.

Yn: Rep?! Bob!?

Giving Bob many head pats, Darcy unmounted, stomping in the mud, as she waved the mighty Bear to get back.

Darcy: How has your training gone?

Yn: Well... I don't wanna brag... But I could probably beat everyone on this island.

Darcy: Confident. So am I.

Darcy: If the conditions were met, then I could probably do the same.

Darcy: I fully believe I can beat you right now.

Yn:(crosses arms) Is that so?

Yn: Are you going to ask me to a no-quirk spar like Rica?

Darcy: No. My quirk alone is enough...

Yn:?

Darcy: For you see... I've pushed myself harder than ever before...

Darcy: And as thanks for motivating the others...

Yn: Are you going to steal-

Darcy: Allow me to show you what it means to go even further beyond.

Yn: You did! You did steal my line!

Darcy: I'm going to count down from five. Do whatever you can to strengthen your defenses.

Darcy: Or you'll be in trouble.

Yn: What's stopping me from knocking you out with one punch?

Darcy: 5...

She curled her fingers, beaconing him to try and hit her before the countdown ended.

Darcy: 4...3...2...

He leaps forward at his speed style.

Darcy:(GLARE)

(KAC-KA-KACRUNCH)

Yn: OH SHIT-?!!

The trees, the ground, and everything else behind Yn shattered. Quickly shifting into defense style, Yn was blown back along with everything in Darcy's line of sight.

(WOOOOOOOSHHHHHH)

When the dust settled, there was nothing left but empty space, which was filled by ocean water.

Darcy:(rubs eyes) I tried warning you....

Looking for Yn, Darcy spotted him floating in the new "lake" she created. Diving in, Darcy pulled him out to see him purple from the bruises and broken bones she left him.