7. Dilemma

Hey my fav peoples..
I'm back with your story and with a longer part. 😊😊

Read this part carefully, it was kind of based on Kashish background.
I wanted to establish her character, so we can connect to her more and understand her every move and her situations.

And one last word, Trust me and hold on to me. ❤❤❤

......

Kashish was going back to her room, and didn't want to see Abhimaan more with his wife. She knows and understands this also that she has no right to get jealous or anything and what she did at the reception was also wrong. 

Why did I do that? 

It's not right, I should behave! 

Yeah, like always,. I should behave. 

She got a call from her father in the middle of her way, so she stopped and got tensed. Her father doesn't call her often, it's always when he wants to demand something or to scold her for some reasons. She breathed sharply and received his call. 

.

.

.

Abhimaan and Samaira settled at their table, He poured himself a glass of water when a waitress came to them to receive their order. Samaira was telling her while reading the menu, She looked to her and found her checking out Abhimaan shamelessly. 

God! Why always my husband? 

First that Kashish and now this, How should protect him, 

She scowled at her, she looked at Abhimaan he was doing something on his phone checking some emails. She fisted and took a long breath and said to her with a smile. 

"Could you please provide us with some other waiter?" Samaira asked her with a very polite tone only she knows how much she is controlling herself. 

She feels like punching him, or hiding him somewhere so people stop drooling over him.

This bloody handsome man. Huh!

Why should he have to look so sexy and hot all the time? Idiot. 

"Nothing, baby. You continue.." She said caressing his arm and leaning towards him. Abhimaan looked at her in a daze, he knows something is going on in her mind. He shook his head and continue his work not interfering with her.

Then She looked back to the waitress standing there with a tensed expression on her face. Now Samaira felt little bad for her rude behaviour. 

"What happened Mam?" She asked her with nervousness. 

"Hmm, nothing, this is our order. Thank you." She said to her and the waitress went away this time without looking back toward Abhimaan. Man, the job is more important than this checking out thing.!

Samaira holds her hand on her chest and sat with a scowl on her face. Abhimaan put his phone back on the table and tapped her arm. She looked away, he again nudges her. 

"What?" She asked him in her irritating mood.

"You tell me, what was that?" He asked her.

"It's all your fault. Everywhere girls….fan following, huh. What should I do tell me? She said to him, he looked at her with a confused look not understanding her blabbering.

" Are you on your days?" He asked her not understanding her mood swings. No, she is not. Just last night we had….okay okay!! Stop it. 

He stopped his thoughts seeing her annoyed look.