Ruined

Hey... Back with your part.
I dont have anything to say, or any excuses...i had this part already written but i was out on a trip for my birthday. Thankyou for the wishes❤️❤️❤️❤️.

And you know what a great Return gift i got🥺🥺🥺, Why i told you???
Because i cant say it in the real world...i needed to say it....and its my safe place.

From some months, my life is going so upside down, and after this...I feel like I should quit everything and go somewhere but with my responsilties....i can't even do that. But i want to say one thing, 'He is not a bad guy, it just that...we are not meant to be, we knew it gonna happen...but the cruel thing....I didnt even get 24 hours to live my lovestory💔💔"

About tge stoey,..I don't know if I will be able to be a regular or not, I'm not forcing anyone...you can leave and read it after it got completed but with the mess in my life....I don't know anything. I'm sorry.
....

Abhimaan signed the document sitting in his office and forwarded the file to the officer sitting in front of him, glaring at him hard. 

The officer didn't react to this, because today he has to admit that he was wrong here and all the time he made a mistake by putting all those suspicions on Rajvansh's empire. 

"Are you done, now?" Abhimaan asked him in his firm voice. 

"Yes, everything is done." The officer replied getting up, he paused for a brief moment and then continued. 

"We are sorry for your inconvenience you had to face, Mr Rajvansh." He said to Abhimaan, who was already fuming in anger from inside.

"Sorry, …really??" Abhimaan laughed bitterly. 

"After wasting my 2 months, and delaying my project, you are saying sorry…" Abhimaan said to him. 

"The difficulties my company, my employee has to face…just because of your fake evidence and announcement." Abhimaan said getting up from his seat also. 

"Look Mr Rajvansh, we were just following the procedure. We had news that your company was involved in some illegal activities, so we had to do all this….Today your company got the clean chit, now you can continue your work properly." The officer said normally without any regrets for messing with his life and creating havoc in the life of thousands of employees.

Thank God Abhimaan didn't stop anyone's salary in this period, he made sure that they got their payments on time but without proceeding with any work in the company he had to face the loss personally.

He doesn't know who gave the fake evidence and information that he was trying to make some involvement with illegal activities in Dubai, and the Dubai police sealed his project abruptly. Even they threatened to take his father into custody because the company is in his name. 

He would have stopped his project right that moment and left for his country but it would have cost him a loss of a huge 500 crores, so Practically cooperating with the procedure was the best decision for that time. And Thankfully everything is sorted now.

He took out his phone and the first thing he did was calling her number. He was missing her so much and he knew what he was doing for 2 months was not justifiable but he was so trapped in the situation. 

To his surprise, Samaira's number was switched off. She never does that. 

"Maybe she is angry, ….she has good reason. But I'm coming, my love….I won't leave you alone tomorrow." He said looking at her picture on his wallpaper. He remembers what's the date tomorrow and he knew on this day, his strong girl got so upset and vulnerable.