32. Unexpected meeting

Good morning my lovely Readers
🥰🥰🥰

A new update for all of you,
I hope you will enjoy it.
....

Sagar's phone buzzed with a known number and he immediately took it, as he was waiting for the person already. He was sitting with his family and everyone on the dining table after the engagement ceremony. 

"Where are you going?" Ritika held his hand when he was about to get up from his seat. Sagar looked towards his uncle briefly who was already in his sour mood but he was not saying anything, not wanting to disturb the environment of the ceremony.

"It's Utkarsh, I need to pick up the call " He whispered in her ear, Ritika immediately understood and didn't stop him. Sagar smiled on her understanding behavior while her cousin teased for the personal whispering and all. 

Abhimaan and Samaira were also there randomly talking to the family, all were having a good time together. 

Abhimaan looked at Sagar and raised his brows to know his concern, to which Sagar shook his head gesturing not to worry. Abhimaan nodded and indulged with his uncle to make his mood better. Abhimaan knows he was upset because of his son, who was in India and still didn't come for the function. 

Sagar went outside to meet utkarsh who was standing out. Sagar smiled at him and they shared a brotherly hug. Utkarsh seems so happy for his brother today as he is finally engaged to the love of his life dealing with his personal insecurity and all.

"I'm so happy for you today," Utkarsh said to him, Sagar smiled at him.

"You are already late, now come inside or your dad is going to kill you." Sagar reminds him about his uncle who was getting angry at Utkarsh for not being on time. 

Utkarsh rolled his eyes as it's usual for him.

"What's new in this? He is always angry on me." He replied to him, on which Sagar smacked his head playfully.

"Behave young boy, He is my uncle …don't cross your line." Sagar warned him, Sagar respects his Uncle a lot. After all he has loved him like his own son all his life. Utkarsh knows how much his dad means to Sagar, and also he is his big brother so he didn't argue much. 

"Now come inside, and meet everyone." Sagar said to him and they walked inside to bring a Storm in someone's life unknowingly.

.

.

They entered the hall, while walking towards everyone he could see a similar face, he even turned back to see the man then he shrugged it off. 

Utkarsh met everyone . 

Ritika welcomed her warmly, his mother was so happy that he finally came and he was also happy but not showing so much. Typical dad. 

"SO finally the day has come, you got my brother" Utkarsh said to Ritika playfully, taunting Sagar on his reluctance about marriage and relationships. 

"Yes, I have to tie him up or he would have flown away till now." Ritika said, looking at Sagar shaking her head. 

"Don't get teamed up against me, I'm not alone here and I never flew away. Don't lie.." Sagar said to them. 

"Yes of course you are not alone, you would call your best friend to defend you." Ritika mocked him, before they could say more a strong voice interrupted them from behind.

"There is no doubt in this, Abhimaan always has Sagar's back. He is never alone" They smiled looking at Abhimaan who was standing behind them tall and smart, putting his hands into his pockets.