31. After a long time

Can I say hey??
🙈🙈

I'm embarassed, I'm guilty and I'm sorry. Hath jod k sbse mafi🙏🙏.
Bas jeevan acha nahi chal rha, kuch krne ka MN nhi krta, 🥺🥺.
Fighting with my own depression, trying to find my peace again.
And this is the only place where I can find it. But it felt to resistance to write again, I don't know what was stopping me and tried so many times failed everytime.

This time I'll try again, because in all this mental disturbance I can't loose my writing, my Wattpad and my family here. This place has given me a different identity and I can say it with proud. 😀😀..

I'll try again, I promise.
....

"Samaira,!!"

Abhimaan's voice could be heard from the hall even, when he was calling his wife nth time but Samaira was nowhere to be seen.

In the mean time he got a message from his mother reminding him to give another gift from her side to Sagar and Ritika as they won't be able to come today. They were coming before but suddenly his grandfather fall sick so they had to cancel it.

"Don't worry Mom, I'll not do it and also we are coming next weekend to meet you all." He sent a voice note to her laughing in the middle.

Gift...to that Sagar...huhhh never!!

Abhimaan came downstairs wearing a white shirt and pants and holding some other shirts in his hand. It seems like such a mess in the house, well yes it is today.

It's Sagar and Ritika's engagement day today, he frowned not finding her in the hall also.

"Has she not returned yet?" He mumbled this and dialed her number. Samaira went with Ritika to help her with getting ready for her big day.

Her phone buzzed with his call, she was herself getting ready. Ritika gave her a knowing smile, as she knew it was her friend's crazy husband who can't do anything without her wife.

"Just a second!" Samaira said to the lady who was doing her hair. She took the call and moved aside.

"How much more time will you take?" Before she could say anything, Abhimaan burst in on her. She could feel his irritation in his voice.

"Calm down, Mr Rajvansh.. what happened?" Samaira said to him, hearing her soft voice with a little laugh he lowers his voice immediately.

"This white shirt has a broken button, Now what should I wear?" He complained to her like a baby, Samaira opened her mouth to say something, she looked around when she saw that lady gave her a smile.

"Then wear something else," Samaira replied to him calmly.

"What else..." He asked her.

"Two shirts are already ironed and I kept all your stuff on the couch. Go and check."

"How did you know that I would change my mind?"

"I didn't know anything, I just took extra precautions at the last moment."

"Intelligent, ...hmm...Now tell me when you are getting free?"

"Ahh...Almost done, just Ritika is getting ready." She informed him by looking at her.

"Oh Goodness, please make her less scary today than usual."

"I'm hearing what you are saying." Ritika yelled from her seat. Samaira and Abhimaan laughed at her reaction.

"It was meant to be heard," Abhimaan replied to her.

"Samaira, come fast okay.." he said to her. She sat on her seat and her stylist was going to start soon her phone screen vibrated with a message.