10. Misunderstandings

Hey, How are you all?
I hope everything good with everyone.
🙂🙂🙂

Thank you for understanding my problem and for being patience and supportive. My Grandma still in the hospital, but hope for the best. Thank you for your prayer.🙏🙏🙏

Here is your part.
I'll give one more part in the mid week.

.....

Later that night Samaira reached her home, she entered the passcode and unlocked their penthouse and entered inside with her bag. She locked the door again and turned around by switching on the lights of the hall.

The whole hall illuminated instantly with lights, she roamed her eyes around her house, she was not feeling like calling it home right now.

Because a house becomes home with the presence of the family members and your loved ones. Right now she was just seeing the huge space in front of her, beautifully decorated, full of luxury and expensive stuff which she has chosen for her home but right now everything looks so dull to her. 

She signed and walked to the kitchen. She poured herself a glass of water and drank it whole. Mrs Annie or any other staff was not present there as she gave them a week off when she was not there. 

She went upstairs to her room, switched on the lights and without looking at anything she walked towards the closet. She took out some comfortable night wear clothes and got fresh and up. 

She doesn't want the lonely feeling to hit her by seeing her room, but she can't help it. Every corner of this has his fragrance, she applied some lotion on her arms and imagined him looking at her in the mirror from behind.

She looked behind to the bed where he mostly sit doing something in his phone and listening to her while she kept on talking him about everything. 

Then they sleep together cuddling in each other's embrace. 

She didn't want to complain about the growing distance between them, it happens when you tries to achieve more and more. When you wants to walk ahead in this modern world but sometimes it just goes difficult.

The truth is that it’s hard to make things work when you feel alone most of the time, when the other one cannot be there physically to attend all important events in your life. When at the end of the day, you go to bed by yourself . When you cannot do those little things together, just hanging around the house together or preparing dinner together or doing the dishes together.

She lay down silently on the bed, looking at her phone. She checked again to see his call or message but to her disappointment, he had not called her even once. 

It was my turn to get angry, he is not even concerned for me. 

She tried to get some sleep but she was not able to sleep without him. She got up and took his shirt and lay down with it. She couldn't resist herself from messaging him about reaching home.

"Reached home." 

She messaged him, she knows he must be worried for her. And slept while thinking about their moments. 

.

.

Abhimaan got up immediately with the beep sound of the message, he was holding his phone and waiting for her message. He wanted to call her but his ego doesn't let him do it.

She left without even meeting me. Now I won't talk to her.

But his heart was missing her, getting worried for her. But he knew that she has reached safely because he was constantly checking the CCTV footage of their home. They have installed cameras a few years back in some important portions of the house.