35. Abhimaan's Pov

Heyyyyy....
Let me tell you in the starting, its a small update but I wanted to post today. Because I wanted to start this day with something good,

I lost so much in this last year, so I wanted to start this year of my life with something good and writing is the best therapy 🥰🥰.

Guys get set ready for the last 10 parts of the story, which is going to end in this month.

Happy reading

........

Emptiness,

Hollowness 

Blank

This is all what I feel since that day, since that moment. I don't know what happened yesterday, I couldn't control my emotions in front of her. I was going good while being quiet and staying away from her. 

But just a warm touch of her with comfort and I forgot everything. How could I?

How could I behave so weak ?

Everyone said I don't share my thoughts, my grief and all but if not true. I also wanted to cry that day when I saw my dearest dadu lying lifelessly , but where to go. I couldn't go to Mom and Dad as they become more stressed as they were already. 

Honestly I wanted to go to her, only her. 

My Samaira..

My strength, my power and my therapy.

But she snatched that from me. 

She snatched my happy place, her embrace was my place, only my right full place to hide myself and cry . But she ruined it, she ruined it completely for me. 

Whenever I tried to look at her, I saw those flashbacks, those horrible things which I wanted to erase completely. 

How does she agree to that? 

How can she do that?

Still my heart says, my Samaira can't do this, she can't do this to me ever, but I'm wrong. I have seen this on her face, in her eyes. 

He was right that day!!!

When I heard those words from her, I remembered my body got numb . I was waiting for her to give him a slap on his face, I was waiting for her to deny all those rubbish things but she didn't say anything. 

Then I thought there must be some reason behind it, I wanted to confront her. But what if she thought I'm doubting her, 

No, I was not.

I didn't want to repeat my past mistakes. 

Also I was so sure that it can't be true. 

But those words were ringing into my mind, and Samaira's silence, her eyes were telling me a different story. 

My heart and mind was fighting a battle inside, and I was behaving so normal from outside. 

But her one statement broke everything in me. 

"It's true abhimaan, please I'm sorry.!!" 

That moment I couldn't see her tears, I couldn't feel her shivering voice I couldn't feel the fear and guilt in her eyes….all I could see was some images. Some blur images of her and that boy….

I saw them together, I feel like it's happening in front of me, like he has his hands on her waist….No,..."leave her…Samaira….move…" 

Then I saw her smiling towards her,...