18. Teary Goodbye

Hey....So nice to meet you guys after long. I missed you all and Abhaira❤️❤️

But sometimes life changes all of sudden and it took some time to adjust with new things. That what we are doing...So with a positive mind, lets gets started. ❤️❤️❤️

Ritika lay on her bed in a grumpy mood due to what happened at the dining table between her and her parents. Problem is that she can't even blame them or Sagar. Somewhere in her heart she also wants to take her relationship with him to the next level, she trusts him completely.

She knows he can't dump her, not even in his dream or she will crush him in the mixture grinder. Her eyes got teary for a second thinking all this, she started to miss him the next moment. 

She felt the ringing on her phone, she got up and saw it was Sagar's call. For a second she thought to cut it, but she picked it up knowing he always tried to make some time even if he was far away from her. 

"yes.." She said in her horse voice. 

"What happened?" Sagar asked instantly

Hearing her low voice, he has just gotten fresh and sat to talk to her as usual. But today she was not sounding as cheerful or violent as always. 

"Nothing, just tired." She said making excuses to him. 

"All done for tomorrow? A new beginning.." He said to her all excited for her internship, she smiled sensing his genuine happiness for her. 

"you remember?" She asked him.

"Obviously, was I allowed to forget it?" He asked her a serious question.

"Of course not." She replied to him, he chuckled at her madness. He loves to pamper her. She blushed thinking about him. Her Sweet Man!! 

"When you are coming back?" She asked him. 

"I told you na, Abhi has returned already so I'm taking charge of this project from now. He is a married man, let him live his life.." Sagar said laughing at Abhimaan. He remembered how his mood was upset after Samaira left and with all the Kashish matter, it was fine that Abhimaan stayed out of it.

"Hmm, He is a married man. He has a wife, a home, and a proper life. Not like you, always a free bird…" Ritika said to him. He understood her hidden taunt behind her words. 

"Riti, I told you about Kashish's matter. So it would be better if he stayed out and handled the other work." Sagar said to him.

"I don't have interest in knowing all this. I want to know about me, About us." Ritika sat on the bed and asked him. It is not that she was jealous of why Abhimaan came back and Sagar is staying there. It's their work and between them. They know it better. 

"What about us? What happens to you suddenly?" Sagar asked him not getting her point.

"Mumma Papa was asking about our plan of getting married or if we are serious or not. What should I say?" She asked him.

"Is this even a question, don't you know if we are serious or not?" Sagar replied to her. She closed her eyes tightly, to control her tears. Why the hell am I crying unnecessarily? 

"I know about me only, I love you and I'm 100% sure but you are not." She said to him. 

"Do I need to say it 100 times per day that I love you to prove if I'm serious in this relationship or not?" 

"No, but you need to make a move after 5 years of our relationship, or you just want to roam around with me and spend your nights for your pleasure because this girl is already mad for you, she won't deny you. Right?" She yelled in anger not realizing she had crossed her limits.