25. Ruined

As per the promise ❤️❤️❤️

Biggest twist of the story
💔💔💔💔

Samaira came out of her car and stood in front of the popular club of the city. She put her keys in her purse and looked her reflection in the mirror, she was looking stunning in her red dress, she has curled her hair from the bottom and her perfectly smoked eyes, her plump lips with nude brown lipstick giving her a hot and bold look. She stepped to inside but she stumbled because of her heels a little, she remembered when they went to the club last time he adjusted her heels in front of everyone and every girl present there was looking at them with awe. 

She herself adjusted her heels and went inside to ignore everything going on in her mind. 

She tried calling him after she saw those inappropriate pictures of Abhimaan and Kashish, but it was again switched off. She was feeling so frustrated, alone and vulnerable. She saw herself in the mirror, her eyes were puffy, her hair was so messed up and she was looking like a damaged weak girl. And she is not that.

She was never a weak girl, not even when she used to be live with her Aunt. She was always confident of herself, her values and parents upbringing for the shortest time she got. 

she didn't cried after that, because she didn't want too. She wiped her tears, she wanted to go away from here. Or her mind would blast today with so many negative thoughts, so many assumptions. 

Before reaching any conclusion she wanted to hear him first. 

She thought to call Ritika first but she stopped herself knowing the ongoing marriage issue with her. She saw the pass of the club for tonight, her colleagues gave her to join them tonight but she denied to them as she wanted to be alone today but looks like she has changed her plans now. 

She changed her clothes and her appearance and reached the venue to really loose her senses today. She was standing in the middle of the hall where she could hear anything due to the loud music, she was fine with this today. She wanted to forget her own thoughts, this dreadfully day, those pictures everything. 

"Samaira…" She turned when one of her colleagues tapped her from behind. They smiled to her for coming. She went to the area where their group was having a party. It was the celebration of the first successful surgery of one of them, Utkarsh was not there.

She sat there quietly but her friends pulled her on the dance floor, she danced, she drank, she did what she wanted to do….lost in the noise that she couldn't hear her own thoughts, she won't feel the pain in her heart….she won't look pathetic and lonely. 

But in this loud society, dance and music can't give you that solace which your heart craves for. This famous and crowded place couldn't give her a moment's peace. Her heart was still craving for him ... .just her Abhimaan.  

"Baby, Careful…" 

She heard a voice beside her and she immediately turned to see a couple dancing together happily. Both were looking so adorable….like they used to look. But maybe not anymore, ….

She felt her heart getting heavy standing in the middle of the crowd, she went to her table and sat there taking some deep breaths. Her gaze fell on the glass of drinks in front of her, without thinking much she gulped down 2-3 glasses. 

For some time her head started to get heavy when alcohol showed its effect. 

She again looked at that couple, feeling jealous in her heart but the next moment she directed her gaze down feeling ashamed of her mind. 

I'm getting envious of their love, I could think like that! She felt so low of herself and her eyes brimmed with fresh tears. She is not in a right state, she is at her low point. She got up to leave, ….yeah that's right. I should go.