36. Losing their love

Helloooooo

Whats up??

I'm back with your update...

Don't waste your time and read it the. We will discuss in the comments.

.....

An angry and stressed Abhimaan entered their house after some hours, he furiously walked towards the stairs. Mrs Annie and other staff saw him entering. 

"Sir,..." Mrs Annie was saying but he interrupted her in the middle.

"Where is she?" He asked her directly about her, Mrs Annie signaled towards their room. 

He walked to their room and found the door was closed. His heart was starting to get worried with some scared thoughts. 

"Samaira,..open the door. Samaira…" he called two three times but he got no response. He was going to break it but she opened it . He breathed heavily in relief , and rubbed his face. 

She looked at him with confusion for a second, seeing his worries like this. Before she could ask anything he entered the room.

"Why were you not picking your phone?" Abhimaan asked her.

"Phone….I don't know, I didn't see ... .where it is??" Samaira looked around for her phone, she checked her bag and there it was. She found his multiple missed calls and Ritika's calls also. 

She widened her eyes, realizing why he was so worried. 

"I'm sorry I didn't realize, I don't know when I dozed off…" She whispered and remembered how she was upset knowing he left without even meeting her and she dozed off while crying over their messed up situation. 

Hearing that she was sleeping made him suddenly angry and shocked. He was trying to focus on his work when Ritika asked him about Samaira and told him she has not reached her hospital. 

It was so unusual that she got late for her first day of work, he tried to call Mrs Annie and her number but he got no response. 

So many negative thoughts started to come across his mind, so without wasting his time he directly drove home to check on her.

"You were sleeping??? Seriously??" He said with utter disappointment.

"Do you have the slightest idea how scared I got scared? I was calling you , and you were sleeping…??" He yelled at her, she realized her mistake but it was unintended. 

"I'm sorry Abhimaan, I was just lying…and then…" she tried to explain herself but he was not ready to listen to her.

"Samaira it's your first day of job, your dream job as a doctor and you were taking a nap. What the hell has happened to you??" He yelled in frustration and shock. He turned around not understanding her casual behavior. 

She got silent for a second hearing his words, then she spoke which made him turn towards her.

"So you know that?" He looked at her , and when their eyes met they communicated so much emotions which they couldn't say to each other. 

He realized seeing her swollen eyes why she was sleeping, she must be upset because of him. He looked away, as he was not able to look at her sad eyes for longer. 

"Get ready I'll drop you," He announced to her and walked towards the door to leave but she stopped him.

"It's ok, I'll manage. You must have some important flight to catch." She said to him, taking her stuff to leave. He stopped looking at her. How did she know?