20. A Reality Check

Hey...Whats up?
I wanted to make an announcement today about a happy news.

Im now a part of the Wattpad Creator program. A small achievement 🥰🥰

And we all the part of it, because everything because of your support.
I dont need to say it again that #Abhaira Family is the best❤️❤️.
....

Samaira was watching Friends sitting alone in her room, and eating her favorite noodles while wearing her comfy clothes, that was the perfect weekend for her. Not exactly perfect, she was alone and not with him, but she has decided to chill herself.  

She saw a message from Abhimaan, saying he was going to some business party and she won't wait for her call. She shook her head but it doesn't let this affect her mood. She put her phone aside and got busy with her episode. 

.

.

Kashish was walking slowly in the hall, and turned back to look at her family. Everyone was so engrossed in themselves, laughing, enjoying, and living their life the way they wanted. Then why the hell I can't??? 

She roamed her eyes to look for Abhimaan, he was doing something on his phone and walking out of the hall, he had a little smile on his face giving him a very smart look. She felt maybe he was texting Samaira, with this smile. No one remembers me like this!!

She also walked behind him slowly, with so many thoughts, and debates in her mind. Today her heart was screaming for just one thing……love!! 

"Why didn't he try to meet me??" 

"What if I lost him again???" ……What if??? 

No…..Abhimaan…..I.Im coming, I need to talk to him

She saw him going inside a room, she took fast steps behind him, her heart was beating fast with the thought of losing him again, she went inside the room and hugged him from behind making him jump in shock, his phone fell down on the floor. 

"Thank God you came back, Abhimaan…..Thank you so much…." She said to him, closing her eyes. He immediately removed her hand from his body and turned to see Kashish with puffy red eyes, looking at him with desperation. With her body language he can guess she was drunk.

He took some steps back making some distance from her.

"What the hell is this? Mrs. Smith.."  He yelled but controlled his voice at last. 

"Why did you come to meet me, Abhimaan??? You know I was waiting for you, I…I was missing you … so much…" She said coming towards her, trying to hold his hand but he jerked her immediately. She frowned upon his behavior like she was some plague to him. He let her touch him and came close to her. She felt anger rising in her with jealousy and hate for Samaira.

"Why should I meet you exactly? Do we have some kind of contract to inform you about my whereabouts?" He said gritting his teeth in anger. Is she mad or what? 

"I didn't mean that, but you are here for a month and you didn't try to meet me once. And here I was missing you all the time.." She said to him, accusing him for a mistake he didn't even understand and thought it as a mistake.

" Are you listening to yourself, what you are saying???" he said to her, getting irritated by her illogical questions. He moved to go but she held his arm to stop him. He glared at her hand then her, tried to move but she was clutching to him and grabbed his head on his chest. What the hell??? How dare she cross her limits and this distance?