28. Emotional mess

Hey....We are back with regular updates and we need more comments and excitement for regular updates
🧡🧡

Sometimes the most understanding person also needs someone to hold her, and just listen to her without judging her.

Right?

"He said to come immediately, some emergency happened." Abhimaan told her after disconnecting Sagar's call who was sounded tensed. 

"What happened?" Samaira asked him equally tensed, he shook his head.

"Then lets go." Samaira said getting up from her seat but he stopped her and pulled her back, she looked at him with confusion.

"You are not anywhere, have this breakfast then medicine then sleep again…" He ordered her in a very serious tone. Her Doctor clearly gave instructions that she needs proper rest.

Samaira wanted to say but he glared at her, she took the glass of juice and drank the whole glass, and put it back in front of him. 

Abhimaan looked at her speed in surprise and suppressed his smile to look strict.

"Now let's go, They need us or Sagar won't call us like this," Samaira said, getting worried for them. She knew some issues were going on between Ritika's family and Sagar. 

"No Samaira, you are not coming." He said to her, He wants her to take proper rest, he can't see her pale and weak face again. 

"I'm fed up with living in this room alone all the time, Why can't you just understand this." She said feeling that loneliness again. Her heart got scared with the thought of him leaving her alone. 

He saw her scared and helpless expression which he never seen before. She is a very confident and understanding kind of a person, she doesn't show her vulnerability so easily. It pinches his heart with the realization that what he did? 

Is it my fault? 

"I'm just worried for you, Samaira. But..lets go together. Okay.." He said to calm her, she nodded and they left after she changed her clothes and he gave her medicines also. 

.

.

.

They reached Sagar's Apartment, he opened the door for them. They saw Ritika was also present there, looking extremely tense. She immediately hugged Samaira.

"What happened, Guys?" She asked them and looked towards Sagar to tell them. Ritika saw Abhimaan and got surprised. She doesn't know about his arrival, she thought Sagar called Samaira.

"You still exist on this planet?" She directly taunts him, Abhimaan was going to ask about her well-being but he instantly dropped this idea. 

"Ritika, don't say like this.." Samaira scolds her on her comment. Ritika rolled her eyes and twisted her lips, especially looking at Abhimaan, who was not understanding her. 

"Your dad was angry at you, then how did he allowed you to come here??" Samaira asked her, and spotted her bags and her other stuff in the hall. Ritika sat on the couch, biting her nails in tension. 

Sagar came to her rescue, and told Samaira what boulder she did. "She wants to get married today, She left her house." 

Samaira gasped with the shocking news she got about her, Abhimaan slapped his forehead.

"Bravo!!" Abhimaan clapped for her mindblowing step, Ritika glared her but It's his turn to laugh at her stupidly. 

"Excuse me…" Ritika said to Abhimaan.