12. Love you 1000 times

Good morning, 🥰❤❤
I hope to make your morning sweet with this sweet part.

Enjoy.

Quality time is important with your family because family is the most important thing in the world. There is nothing that bonds more than family. It is your family that brought you into existence and that determines who you are today. You may not see it but a lot of the things you have done in your life were because of the influence you got from your family. Even when you are alone you always know that there are some people out there that care for you and will always have your back. 

Today Rajvansh mension has some hustle bustle and some happiness around as their daughter is home.

Samaira came out of their house in Udaipur, with the evening tea and pakoras she made for everyone. She came here in the morning to spend her weekend, and also celebrate their grandfather's birthday and Karwachauth.

Spending quality time with family recharges you and makes you feel relaxed.

It was in her favour that she got a weekend also to extend her stay here for 3 days more now or she would have just got 2 days with so much of a hectic schedule. Now she has 5 days to stay with her family. She is not interested in living alone anywhere without her, at least here she won't feel lonely. 

5 days done! She sighed thinking she will feel homely at least for 5 days now. 

Everyone was sitting on the lawn, and Arunima was making some lists for tomorrow's festival. And Gautam was helping his father while walking. He is old, he needs help sometimes while walking. They got settled on the chairs, when Samaira put the tray on the table and sat beside them. 

"Finally, I can have something tasty today." Gautam said excitedly, seeing the fresh and hot paneer pakoras. He loves this and Samaira made them with pudina ki chatni to add more flavour. 

He immediately picked one but Arunima smacked his hand instantly glaring at him. Samaria looked at them and hid her smile while pouring tea into the cups. 

Dadu also smiles seeing them, Gautam was pleading with his puppy eyes and Arunima was glaring at him. This is their fault routine, they both keep fighting, and arguing over small things and Indrajeet Rajvansh, eldest of the family, enjoys their arguments. 

"Samaira, say something." Gautam asked her for help. Before she could say anything Arunima interrupted.

"She won't say anything. She is a Doctor, she knows better than you. And she is my daughter, we are one team." Arunima said looking at Samaira. Now she is in a tough situation. 

"Dad is in your team, Samaira is also in your team then who is in my team?" Gautam asked her a very serious question.

"Call your son, take him in your team. Who's stopping you?" Arunima said twisting her lips, and enjoying her tea?

"Yeah right, My Son, who doesn't even have time to pick my calls." Gautam said to her. Hearing this Samaira's smile drops, her heart misses him, his presence, how they enjoy their time whenever they come here, a beautiful family. 

"Such a useless boy, thank God we have Samaira now." Gautam said caressing her head with love. She smiles at him.

". Dad, you know him. He doesn't even have any idea about his food, day-night anything whenever he goes on these business trips." Samaira said making him feel good about his behaviour.

"I know, I am not complaining about him. In fact, I'm always very proud of him, he is really very hardworking. He has taken our name and business to a very next-level position." Gautam said proudly, appreciating his son's hard work. They miss Abhimaan, but also they can never neglect his hard work.