29. Mental Trauma

Hey...I'm so embarrassed and sorry for all this delay. again I'm here to give this story and myself another chance.

I'm not forcing anyone to stick to it and wait for updates....
All those readers and my friends who was supporting me, thankyou so much ❤️❤️❤️❤️

As the sun rays entered their room, with some new hopes and new beginnings in their life also. She turned and saw his bare back in front of her, a sweet smile spread off her lips. She encircled her arms around him, snuggled into him more dozed off again. She felt so light, and loved his presence near her. 

After one hour, she felt a warm touch on her back, he removed her hairs from her neck and dipped his face inhaling her scent. Her heart began to pound. She was in half sleep, feeling a desire run from her heart, to her chest, and down toward her inner thighs.

His finger touched her neck, and the hair as it was moved away nearly gave her the chills. His hands went from the sides of her head and down to her neck, out to her shoulders, and down to her hands. He grabbed her hands gently yet firmly, put them in front of her, and paused. She felt safe, he spoke no words. Her heart is about to beat out of her chest and she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath out.

He kisses her shoulder, and runs his lips on her skin towards her ear, but doesn't quite make it that far. She tilted her head and after his deep breath out he was about to kiss her.

It doesn't feel awkward or uneasy.

It doesn't hurt, it only makes her want more. She only feels loved, and desired by him, her husband. And that moment she knew as always, she recognized the touch. 

She has not opened her eyes, he stopped a moment to admire her most angelic face, under him. He could see the happiness and love on her face, in the form of a different charm and glow. 

"This is the purest beauty I missed seeing every morning." He mumbled in his husky voice to her, he removed the top from her shoulder. He placed some sweet kisses on her neck, making her tighten her hold on his arm. 

"Abhimaan.." She moaned in love and felt a sensation in her body after a long time. 

This made him more excited, he couldn't wait for more to taste her lips again. He palmed his cheek and captured her lips in a sweet, and passionate kiss. 

Her heart was about to explode feeling his lips after a long time, but suddenly some flash of memories strikes her mind and her body got numb. Her hold on him got loosened, as the happiness got replaced by a different kind of fear. 

"No, …" she whispered hard, trying to push him to gain her strength. She doesn't want to commit the same crime again. Abhimaan was so immersed in the moment, that he couldn't realize her state but soon he felt her shivering and getting cold. 

He opened his eyes and saw her pale face, her dried lips …she was crying. He got scared to core seeing her state, he has seen her like this. 

"Samaira….What happened??" He palmed her cheek and shook her. She was mumbling something while shivering, closing her eyes tightly. 

"Please…stop….stop.."she was mumbling but he was not able to understand her words, he was so horrified with her condition. She was with him a few seconds, before than what happened to her all of the sudden.

"Okay, ...Calm down, baby…Shhh, ...Im here…Im here.." He scooped her in his protective arms, and she instantly hides her face in his chest. 

"Relax,...It's fine" 

He rubbed her back whispering some sweet words in her ear. Her breathing got normal after some time hearing his soothing words and feeling his love and protection near her, so her condition.