26. Sagar - Ritika

Heyyyy....
Yeah, its me...Your lazy writer.

Trying to break my writer's block and coming back to work. 🙂 I missed you all, Abhimaan Samaira and my all dear readers and this family. 🥰🥰

You can think this part happened when Abhimaan was in Dubai, and he just returned the same day.

Happy reading
🧡🧡🧡

Sagar was sitting awkwardly in the hall of Ritika's house with his uncle and Aunt, in front of him Ritika's dad was also present. He was talking to his uncle nicely. 

Yes, So finally our sweet boy has gained the courage to come to Ritika's house to ask for their alliance. Ritika also came with her mother with a tray in her hands and served tea to them. Sagar raised his eyebrows in anticipation seeing her all dolled up in ethenic wear, open hair, makeup and her favorite bangles…she eyed to him asking how she is looking.

He cleared his throat looking away, She glared at him. 

He cannot believe she wants him to compliment her in front of her family, her dad. When he meets them for the first time. He didn't look at her, her face fell, she looked away and indulged in some conversation with his Aunt. 

"You had a well-established business, then you moved to America?", Ritika's Dad asked him, while they were randomly talking. 

"We were there but my elder brother was here, and after the demise of Sagar's parents…there was nothing left to come back. But now Sagar is here, he wants to make his Dad proud by reopening his company." His uncle said to him. 

"What's the name of his company?" Ritika's Dad asked him normally, now Sagar's breath hitched expecting some upcoming storm. His uncle hesitated a little, he looked at Sagar and he nodded to him to continue as he can't start a new relation while hiding his own truth.

"Mehra constructions," His uncle said to him, Ritika's nodded to him but the name sounded familiar to him. He is not from this business, so he doesn't have much idea but still, something felt fishy to him the way he was hesitating. And then it clicked with him 

"Is it the same construction that got banned by the government, for making some low-material buildings and killing so many people ... .? Is that your father? Sagar??" Ritika's Father said with a shocked expression which turns the environment silent for a moment. 

"What was that name….yeah, Vivek Mehra…you are his son, That fraud's son." He accused him in his bitter tone, Ritika gasped hearing her father's words. She knew he is not a bitter person, he is very understanding but how can he say this. 

"He is my father, you don't have any right to insult my father…." Sagar said to him, trying to lower his voice but from inside he was burning with raising anger. 

"Oh God, that's why you were so reluctant to meet to us, …ThankGod it came in front of us on time, I can't marry my daughter to some Criminal's son. He got up yelling at them, Ritika couldn't understand what just happened. 

"Uncle, please…Im not saying anything that's my parent's upbringing but you also can't…" He was saying this only to interrupt by her angry dad again, who was feeling cheated by him.

"I can see your upbringing, you were trying to deceive us, How dare you cheat my Daughter?" He screamed at him. Ritika got scared now, she looked towards Sagar feeling betrayed that he never told her anything. She always told him every small and important thing.

"Sagar, ..why did you hide this from me??" Ritika asked him with heart eyes and hurt on her face. 

"Ritika, I thought…" He was trying to defend himself but Ritika's father didn't like him talking to her anymore.