11. Missing each other

Hey, First give me kisses for this surprise update.😘😘😘

It's kind of short than your usual part, but next on Sunday. I wanted to give you this part early weekend this time.
It's raining from morning. So I got some quick time to write this part.

Now, happy reading.
❤❤❤

Abhimaan sitting there quietly. He wanted her to talk to him sweetly, and she knew that he was just like this. Then why is she doing this?

He is eating food still in his sour mood. Sagar saw him there, he was not eating he was actually murdering the food unnecessarily. He thought to ignore it and go to his room and chill. 

This friendship!

Next moment he was sitting in front of Abhimaan. Ready to put his head in the den of the lion. Abhimaan glared at him. He gulped down, but now there was no return back. 

Be ready Sagar! 

"What! Why are you glaring at me?" Sagar said to him. 

"Why are you sitting here?" Abhimaan snapped at him, showing his irritation to him clearly. 

"Why can't I sit here?" Sagar retorted back in the same tone. Abhimaan clenched the spoon tightly in his hand, Sagar saw it and gulped, measuring his level of grumpiness. 

Sagar started to serve the pasta in his plate also but Abhimaan put the bowl far from him, still busy with his food. Sagar glared at him but Abhimaan gave him no heed. 

"What is your problem, Man?" Sagar asked him.

"Order for yourself," Abhimaan replied in his plain tone. It was clear that he wouldn't be able to finish all the food but still he didn't let him take a bite from his bowl. Sagar kept on cursing him in his low voice and ordered something for himself. 

Both were engrossed in their food without talking to each other, when Sagar received a call from Ritika. Abhimaan sees it, he purposely starts eating slowly to listen to his conversation so he can know about Samaira also. 

He was dying to talk to her but his ego is not letting him call her. Sagar also noticed his action. 

"Don't worry, he has settled in your apartment and I have given him my number also. " Ritika informed Sagar about the settlement of his cousin who had come from Canada, but Sagar was not in India. So, He gave this responsibility to Ritika. 

"Thank you so much, And You don't have to run after him. He will take care of himself. He is not a kid. and you take care of yourself." Sagar said to her, She Smiled over the call. 

Idiot, ask her something about Samaira. Abhimaan thought in mind. 

Next 5 minutes they were talking something random, about her day, his day and everything not so important making Abhimaan fuming in anger. He couldn't control anymore, and burst on him.

"Will you stop your nonsense, and ask her about my wife." Abhimaan yelled at him, Sagar frowned at him. Then Abhimaan took his phone and directly asked Ritika. 

"How's my wife?" He asked her, and Ritika took a second to realise the sudden change of voice and person. This is not her sweet boyfriend's voice, this is her best friend's angry husband.

"Don't you have recharge in your phone?" She said to him, making him speechless for a moment. Only she can make him out of words. 

"What?" He said not getting her words. Ritika rolled her eyes, and Abhimaan knew she was doing it. He looked at Sagar, who was busy with his food. He shook his face at his useless friend and his dramatic girl.