16. Jealous Baby

Hey...its here.

What?

Your update, Your Abhimaan Samaira
❤.

I was trying to write this part since Sunday, but I had to work on that also. Then Monday is a working day. Then I don't write will got fully satisfied with their scene and moment. I prefer to delay the part, but not to compromise with their sweet moments🤩🤩

Thanks pari_nagarwal for this covers❤❤❤
Happy reading.
..

Abhimaan disconnected his call without completing his conversation

Abhimaan disconnected his call without completing his conversation. He needs to see who is taking his wife's attention this long. He walked in her direction, he saw that man waving to her. She also waved to him happily. 

"Who was he?" He asked her directly come in front of her and look in the direction, he just went

"Who was he?" He asked her directly come in front of her and look in the direction, he just went. She surprisingly looked at him, when did he come so fast. 

"When did you come?" She asked him. 

"That's not my answer." He said to her, making a grumpy face.

" I'm asking something. Who was he?" He asked him again?

"A new intern, I don't know much. Do you want me to go and get the whole information?" Samaira replied, crossing her arms on her chest and raising her brows to him. He didn't say anything to her, just grumbled something cursing that boy. 

Samaira bends to him to hear his inaudible words, narrowing her gaze to him. 

"What??" He asked her, with his sulking expression. She was understanding his sudden irritation. She bites her inner cheeks to prevent laughing at him. 

"Nothing, let's go." She said normally, hiding her smile. He held her and they walked towards his car. She looked back to her tent but he didn't listen to her. 

After an hour, they reached the location he took her. It was a small guest house present in that area, it was nearest to her camp so she won't have many issues. Most important it has internet available so he can do his work without getting bored all day.