The birth of Noa Lynne

In the year 1992 in a hidden bunker located in Lebanon, Kansas a pregnant woman prepared to give birth to her daughter. With her love by her side.

Alisha knew she would not survive the pregnancy. With the celestial baby inside of her, the odds of her surviving were zero. Alisha had been told by Gabriel since the moment she found out she was expecting that she did not have to go through with the pregnancy if she didn't want to. But he would love her and accept whatever decision she made.

Gabriel had never thought that he of all people would have a child. But here he was. Gabriel of course wanted his daughter, he would love her like he had loved no other. But he was afraid of the future, and the risks and danger of her existence. Especially if the big guy upstairs found out, or one of his brothers.

Nephilims are banned from existence. With them being such powerful beings, capable of destruction and chaos unmatched. All that power frightened heaven, so they were forbidden. If the existence of a nephilim was found the child and the angel who created it would be punished by death. And with Gabriel being an archangel, his child will hold power beyond his own and she will be one of the most powerful beings in the universe. Besides god himself and his sister.

Alisha knew in her heart that she wanted this baby, she had a mothers intuition that her child would do great things in this world. The power her baby had did not scare her, she knew that with her father being by her side raising her that she would be good in this world.

And with that, Alisha pushed and pushed. Suddenly all the pain stopped, and Alisha felt peace. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a glimpse of Gabriel holding their baby girl. And then Alisha saw no more, as she had taken her final breathe on this earth.